Audio Visual Installation Technician - Dallas, TX (AVE)
Diversified: Connecting Organizations with Effective Collaboration
Take your place on our team - one that shares a DNA of excellence, professionalism, dedication and service! With projects in over 50 countries and spanning six continents, we offer opportunities in a wide array of specialties and locations, empowering you to mold your career path to fit evolving needs and interests.
Our dedication in delivering exceptional service, keen drive to encourage the internal pursuit of maturing career interests and our pliability towards the day to day lives of all who make us whole, thus making us more than a team – Here at Diversified, we are a family!
The sun never sets on our global team, with more than 50 locations around the world. Just imagine what’s on the horizon for you as a member of the Diversified family!
We are passionate about what we do, connecting people, technology and experiences, where and when it matters most. We strive to attract employees who are committed to excellence, ambitious and want to work with an organization that rewards performance, values loyalty and is dedicated to achieving mutually beneficial outcomes. We are committed to supporting employee growth and providing opportunities to continually learn and develop their skills.
Connect to your future at Diversified, where if you can dream it, you can do it.
About The Role
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for Audio Visual equipment installation based on the design package from the Engineer
- Identify potential site issues and work with the Audio Visual Project Team to resolve during the production phase
- Responsible for clear daily updates to the Audio Visual Project Team including communication of site status, tasks completed and any needs
- Responsible to oversee any subcontractors that are on the Audio Visual project
- The Audio Visual Installation Technician must also work with other trades on site and form a positive relationship with other trades to make sure the project goes smoothly
- Responsible for managing materials once they have been received per project
- Operate in a positive Team environment to share knowledge and further development to increase skill sets and proficiency
- Comfortable in updating project documentation to account for device installation status, IP tracking, and system testing/commissioning tracking
- 2+ years relevant experience in the Audio Visual industry
- Experience and familiarity of mercury control panels
- Clean driving record and ability to operate a company vehicle
- Clean criminal record and able to hold a security clearance
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Must be able to stand, kneel and/or crouch for long periods of time
- Must be able to climb ladders and scaffolding
- Must be able at times to lift 50 pounds
- Must be able to work in high places, as well as small spaces
- Must be able to work in hot humid places, as well as cold places
- Collaborative work environments with dynamic growth opportunities
- Our commitment to your ongoing career development and education
- Comprehensive competitive benefits package
- Opportunities to work on some of the world's most iconic and innovative projects
- The ability to shine as an industry leader
Diversified: Imagination Engineered
As an industry leading technology provider, Diversified proudly connects our dynamic global clientele with the technology solutions that keep them competitive in an evolving market. From boardrooms to classrooms, command centers to surgical suites, and stadiums to studios, we turn technology dreams into strategic realities every day. Our passionate team delivers the most innovative solutions, lives on the cutting edge of technology and is constantly growing to better serve our expanding customer-base around the world. Connect to your future at Diversified, where if you can dream it, you can do it!
Diversified is an equal employment opportunity employer and all aspects of employment will be based on job requirements, individual qualifications, merit, performance and business needs. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, age, disability or genetic information, or any other applicable characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. We celebrate diversity and encourage people of all backgrounds to apply for available positions.
Individuals needing assistance or an accommodation to complete an application due to a disability, may contact Human Resources at 800.811.2771.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required Yes
- Required Education High School
- Dallas, TX, USA