Credit & Collections Analyst Sr. (Salary) - Atlanta, GA (CORP)
Diversified: Connecting Organizations with Effective Collaboration
Take your place on our team - one that shares a DNA of excellence, professionalism, dedication and service! With projects in over 50 countries and spanning six continents, we offer opportunities in a wide array of specialties and locations, empowering you to mold your career path to fit evolving needs and interests.
Our dedication in delivering exceptional service, keen drive to encourage the internal pursuit of maturing career interests and our pliability towards the day to day lives of all who make us whole, thus making us more than a team – Here at Diversified, we are a family!
The sun never sets on our global team, with more than 50 locations around the world. Just imagine what’s on the horizon for you as a member of the Diversified family!
We are passionate about what we do, connecting people, technology and experiences, where and when it matters most. We strive to attract employees who are committed to excellence, ambitious and want to work with an organization that rewards performance, values loyalty and is dedicated to achieving mutually beneficial outcomes. We are committed to supporting employee growth and providing opportunities to continually learn and develop their skills.
Connect to your future at Diversified, where if you can dream it, you can do it.
About The Role
- Manage daily credit & collections department operations
- Lead a team of credit& collections specialists
- Identifies target accounting to focus on improving payment habits while increasing sales through security transactions.
- Manage and prepare dashboards to monitor key performance indicators
- Review and approve all credit applications
- Prepare monthly accounts and customer aging reports for Diversified finance department
- Respond to inquiries from customers, and research/resolve outstanding credit issues
- Assist in developing new credit policies and procedures
- Maintain credit invoice and supporting documentation files
- Review A/R ledger and initiate steps to resolve aged invoices/accounts and customer disputes as required
- Write credit correspondence
- Maintain bond and lien rights
- Prepare all lien waiver requests from customers
- Perform analytical review and reporting within accounts receivable
- Support ERP and technology upgrade projects related to credit, collections, and A/R as required
- Other responsibilities as defined by the Corporate Treasurer
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of prior supervisory or management experience
- Prior Collections and A/R experience, including knowledge of regulations and compliance requirements.
- Knowledge of lien laws
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to communicate with all levels within the organization, customers, and vendors
- Ability to maintain accuracy in a very detailed work environment, highly detail oriented
- Proficient in PC skills, accounting software, Internet-based programs, MS Office Suite, especially Excel Prior experience with credit rating tools such as D&B a plus
- Collaborative work environments with dynamic growth opportunities
- Our commitment to your ongoing career development and education
- Comprehensive competitive benefits package
- Opportunities to work on some of the world's most iconic and innovative projects
- The ability to shine as an industry leader
Diversified: Imagination Engineered
As an industry leading technology provider, Diversified proudly connects our dynamic global clientele with the technology solutions that keep them competitive in an evolving market. From boardrooms to classrooms, command centers to surgical suites, and stadiums to studios, we turn technology dreams into strategic realities every day. Our passionate team delivers the most innovative solutions, lives on the cutting edge of technology and is constantly growing to better serve our expanding customer-base around the world. Connect to your future at Diversified, where if you can dream it, you can do it!
Diversified is an equal employment opportunity employer and all aspects of employment will be based on job requirements, individual qualifications, merit, performance and business needs. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, age, disability or genetic information, or any other applicable characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. We celebrate diversity and encourage people of all backgrounds to apply for available positions.
Individuals needing assistance or an accommodation to complete an application due to a disability, may contact Human Resources at 800.811.2771.
- Pay Type Salary
- Atlanta, GA, USA