Account Executive - Philadelphia, PA (AVE)
Philadelphia, PA, USA Req #1333
Tuesday, January 12, 2021
What part will you play?
The Account Executive will join a solid team of professionals who are passionate about growing Diversified's Audio Visual integration business. You will be in a hunter role, utilizing a consultative solutions sales approach. The Account Executive will be a solid relationship builder who will work along-side the sales leader and design team to implement AV environments. The Account Executive is responsible for providing Diversified’s clients and prospects with the highest possible level of quality in service to their account.
The Account Executive is responsible for communicating the specifics of client requirements to internal and external Diversified support personnel, so that the client experiences a superior level of customer service. It is the responsibility of the Account Executive to make certain that client expectations are being met or exceeded by creating realistic expectations, then taking responsibility for meeting those expectations.
What will you be doing?
The job responsibilities of the Account Executive include the following:
- Pursue audio visual integration business opportunities for Diversified within enterprise corporate space, as well as other potential growth markets
- Act as the team leader for Diversified’s delivery of proposals for customer and RFP opportunities, and functions as the lead customer relationship manager for new and assigned accounts
- Work with the Sales Director to assist in acclimating to the Diversified selling environment
- Develop a sales plan to achieve corporate revenue and profit goals.
- Opportunity Forecasting/Sales Proposals/Sales Pipeline utilizing a CRM
- Weekly National and Regional conference calls to assess potential sales activity.
What do we require from you?
- Associates or Bachelors’ degree accepted; equivalent work experience accepted
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ outside sales experience
- Proven track record selling audio-visual integration, communication collaboration, IT integration, hardware, software or related technology-based product or solution
- Proven ability to identify and develop new sales opportunities
- Experienced user of software CRM tools
- Pay Type Salary
- Philadelphia, PA, USA