Audio Visual Project Manager - Folcroft, PA (AVE)
Diversified: Connecting Organizations with Effective Collaboration
Take your place on our team - one that shares a DNA of excellence, professionalism, dedication and service! With projects in over 50 countries and spanning six continents, we offer opportunities in a wide array of specialties and locations, empowering you to mold your career path to fit evolving needs and interests.
Our dedication in delivering exceptional service, keen drive to encourage the internal pursuit of maturing career interests and our pliability towards the day to day lives of all who make us whole, thus making us more than a team – Here at Diversified, we are a family!
The sun never sets on our global team, with more than 50 locations around the world. Just imagine what’s on the horizon for you as a member of the Diversified family!
We are passionate about what we do, connecting people, technology and experiences, where and when it matters most. We strive to attract employees who are committed to excellence, ambitious and want to work with an organization that rewards performance, values loyalty and is dedicated to achieving mutually beneficial outcomes. We are committed to supporting employee growth and providing opportunities to continually learn and develop their skills.
Connect to your future at Diversified, where if you can dream it, you can do it.
About The Role
* is the single point of responsibility and accountability for assigned Audio Visual Projects starting with the Project Turnover Meeting and ending with a successful Certificate of Completion (COC), Customer Survey and hand-off to the Service Department. Diversified holds the high expectation that each Project Manager will deliver professionally installed systems, on time and under budget, resulting in long-term service maintenance relationships.
- Single point-of-contact for each project; interfacing with the external client and internal stakeholders continuously
- Provide daily project status updates to central folder on company server
- Provide weekly customer project updates
- Responsible for mobilizing the necessary resources to meet each job’s requirements
- Responsible for performance in delivering contracted work
- Responsible for developing and maintaining the necessary relationships for each project (client representatives, contractor representatives, managers, engineers and installers)
- Responsible for each project’s ongoing, fully-documented communications between clients, contractor reps, consultants, other trades, installation teams and management
- Responsible for the financial performance of each project from a labor perspective
- Responsible for coordinating project documentation and conducting system training
- Accountable for the timely, successful conclusion of all projects
- Expected to provide management with instant notifications of potentially critical situations
- Responsible for the security, transportation and delivery, with client signature, of all equipment and hardware
- Responsible for ensuring that hardware requisition/returns sheets are generated
- Provide accurate information to management regarding the performance of installers assigned to projects
- Responsible for reviewing timesheets for assigned team members
- Enforce company approved installation methods and techniques
- Ensure all work complies with company policies, procedures, standards and conventions
- Assure each system build is in accordance with installation drawings and that red lines are delivered back to the Design Engineer, in order to generate as-builts
- Ensure travel arrangements have been made for the transportation of Installers when assigned from other regions
- Ensure all project participants maintain proper safety practices
- Always anticipating, looking ahead for barriers which may de-rail project, developing structures or means to resolve unforeseen problems
- Provide detailed direction and supervision of Installers for assigned projects
- Handles other duties relative to the job as assigned by management
- Ensure and achieve the highest level of customer service for every project assigned
- Obtain a customer satisfaction survey after closure of job
- Manage sub-contract work according to company policy.
- Perform other tasks as requested by Director of Technical Operations
- 5+ years Project Management experience in Audio-Visual integration, Communication Collaboration, Electronic Security Access, IT, Networking, Telecommunications, Structured Cabling, Construction Management or related industry
- Proficient with Microsoft suite of products; MS Project, Excel
- Experience working with MS D365 or related CRM a huge plus
- Proven track record managing the key elements & schedules of an Audio-Visual integration project: Design, Installation, Commissioning, Budgeting, Logistics, Human Resources, and Communications
- General understanding of Audio-Visual integration a plus
- The position of Project Manager requires the following attributes: technical capability, professionalism, excellent communication skills, self-motivation, self-discipline, attention to detail and advanced time management skills
- The Project Manager must practice the highest level of customer service and possess the ability to interface professionally with external and internal clients
- The Project Manager is required to possess a high level of written and verbal communication skills
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Collaborative work environments with dynamic growth opportunities
- Our commitment to your ongoing career development and education
- Comprehensive competitive benefits package
- Opportunities to work on some of the world's most iconic and innovative projects
- The ability to shine as an industry leader
Diversified: Imagination Engineered
As an industry leading technology provider, Diversified proudly connects our dynamic global clientele with the technology solutions that keep them competitive in an evolving market. From boardrooms to classrooms, command centers to surgical suites, and stadiums to studios, we turn technology dreams into strategic realities every day. Our passionate team delivers the most innovative solutions, lives on the cutting edge of technology and is constantly growing to better serve our expanding customer-base around the world. Connect to your future at Diversified, where if you can dream it, you can do it!
Diversified is an equal employment opportunity employer and all aspects of employment will be based on job requirements, individual qualifications, merit, performance and business needs. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, age, disability or genetic information, or any other applicable characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. We celebrate diversity and encourage people of all backgrounds to apply for available positions.
Individuals needing assistance or an accommodation to complete an application due to a disability, may contact Human Resources at 800.811.2771.
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education High School
- Folcroft, PA, USA