Account Executive - Houston, TX
What part will you play?
The Account Executive will join a sales team that is responsible for expanding Diversified’s client base through traditional and non-traditional prospecting methods. You will be in a performance-based hunter role, offering rewards for creativity and hard work. The Account Executive will have the ability to penetrate accounts and build strong relationships quickly. You will be working alongside your sales colleagues and design/delivery team to provide the highest level of service and delivery to your accounts.
The Account Executive is responsible for assessing a client’s needs and communicating the specifics of client requirements to internal and external Diversified support personnel, so that the client experiences a superior level of customer service. It is the responsibility of the Account Executive to make certain that client expectations are being met or exceeded by creating realistic expectations, then taking responsibility for meeting those expectations. You will be expected to establish a cadence of constant sales related communication with all of your accounts.
What will you be doing?
The job responsibilities of the Account Executive include the following:
• Drive net new revenue for Diversified within the enterprise space, as well as other potential growth markets.
• Develop new business via outbound calls, emails, marketing/partner collateral, networking/events and social media to introduce Diversified technology solutions and identify new sales opportunities.
• Develop a growth strategy for assigned territory with an emphasis on competitor displacement and prospect identification.
• Responsible for forecasting and reporting through Dynamics CRM.
• Responsible for documenting prospecting activity metrics as agreed upon with Sales Director
• Responsible for prospecting, qualifying, and generating new leads to accelerate Diversified’s pipeline of Unified Communications, Audio / Visual, UCaaS (Unified Communications as a Service) and AVaaS (Audio / Visual as a Service) opportunities.
• Fulfill sales of and assist adoption of Diversified managed services offerings.
• Work closely with managed services product teams by providing feedback and identifying gaps in offerings.
• Collaborate with colleagues and executive leadership at the local and national level to identify sales trends and market opportunities.
• Conduct high-level conversations with C-Level and VP -Level Executives to address business needs.
• Work with partners and OEM’s to extend reach & drive adoption of Diversified’s offerings.
• Act as the team leader for Diversified’s delivery of proposals for customer and RFP opportunities, and functions as the lead customer relationship manager.
• Ability and willingness to execute over 75 calls per week and dedicate an estimated 8 hours on the phone.
What do we require from you?
• Associates or Bachelors’ degree accepted; equivalent work experience accepted
• Minimum of 5-7 years’ outside sales experience with at least 2 years selling services.
• Demonstrated success in closing revenue transactions in excess of $1M in complex enterprise environments.
• Understanding of UC tools including Zoom, WebEx, Teams and Skype for Business and other tools (video, chat, voice).
• A proven and documented record of sales success preferably in the technology space, retail, client services, or other type of industry where seasonality, customer demands, and volume trends change regularly.
• Demonstrated experience with various sales techniques, tools and tactics.
• Proven ability to identify and develop new sales opportunities.
• Presence and proficiency in social media such as LinkedIn preferred.
• Experienced user of software CRM tools.
- Pay Type Salary
- Houston, TX, USA