Account Executive - Jackson, MS
Diversified: Connecting Organizations with Effective Collaboration
Take your place on our team - one that shares a DNA of excellence, professionalism, dedication and service! With projects in over 50 countries and spanning six continents, we offer opportunities in a wide array of specialties and locations, empowering you to mold your career path to fit evolving needs and interests.
Our dedication in delivering exceptional service, keen drive to encourage the internal pursuit of maturing career interests and our pliability towards the day to day lives of all who make us whole, thus making us more than a team – Here at Diversified, we are a family!
The sun never sets on our global team, with more than 50 locations around the world. Just imagine what’s on the horizon for you as a member of the Diversified family!
We are passionate about what we do, connecting people, technology and experiences, where and when it matters most. We strive to attract employees who are committed to excellence, ambitious and want to work with an organization that rewards performance, values loyalty and is dedicated to achieving mutually beneficial outcomes. We are committed to supporting employee growth and providing opportunities to continually learn and develop their skills.
Connect to your future at Diversified, where if you can dream it, you can do it.
About The Role
This Nashville based Account Executive will be charged to combine superior product knowledge with a high level of integrity with the objective of developing mutually beneficial long-term solutions and relationships with Advanced Visual Environments clients.
What part will you play?
The Account Executive is responsible for providing Diversified’s clients and prospects with the highest possible level of quality in service to their account. It is expected that the Account Executive will devote his or her efforts to furthering the business objective of Diversified.
The Account Executive is responsible for communicating the specifics of client requirements to internal and external Diversified support personnel, so that the client experiences a superior level of customer service. It is the responsibility of the Account Executive to make certain that client expectations are being met or exceeded by creating realistic expectations, then taking responsibility for meeting those expectations.
What will you be doing?
The job responsibilities of the Account Executive include the following:
There are many factors that influence our success over which we have no control. The one overriding factor that does guarantee success is a high level of activity in the marketplace. The following are the minimum levels of activity required to assure success.
· Eight face-to-face meetings per week or 20 telephone contacts per day
· One networking event per month
· One customer visit to Diversified facility per week
· Punctuality - You are required to arrive at the office each day at 8:00 AM, and to be on time for required meetings.
· Positive Attitude - Attitude maintenance is a significant job responsibility.
· All market activity (contacts, appointments) must be recorded in Sales Logix.
· New Orders Forecasting/Sales Proposals/Sales Pipeline: All sales proposals must be generated in QuoteWerks. QuoteWerks will populate Sales Logix with new orders forecast, monthly proposal write, and sales pipeline data that must be reviewed with your Regional Director on a monthly basis.
· The individual must be a team player and contribute to the overall effectiveness of the team. They must represent Diversified professionally and ethically and demonstrate good judgment and common sense in handling customer issues.
· The individual must be able to work independently with a minimum of supervision, and exercise strong written and verbal communication skills.
What do we require from you?
· Associates degree from a Technical School, or equivalent experience.
· 5-7 years of outside sales experience
· Self-motivation to maintain a high activity level
· Experienced user of software CRM tools (Sales Logix knowledge is a plus)
· High level of professionalism (excellent oral & written communications skills)
· Strong preference for individuals who can demonstrate MS Office skills
· Desire to work in a thriving, high energy work place
· Proven ability to identify and develop new sales opportunities
· Team mentality
But wait, there’s more!
· Collaborative work environment
· Committed to the career development and education of our team
· Comprehensive competitive benefits package
· 2016 Integrator of the Year
· Inc. Magazine’s 36th Annual List of America’s fastest-growing private companies
Diversified: Imagination Engineered
As an industry leading technology provider, Diversified is engineering tomorrow’s communications solutions! From boardrooms to classrooms, command centers to surgical suites, and stadiums to studios, our team is unlocking and engineering our clients’ imagination and harnessing today’s latest technologies to help them communicate their messages with the world. Our passionate team delivers innovative solutions around the globe and is constantly growing to serve our expanding clientele. Join us as we push the envelope in our mission to bring imagination to life!
To learn more about becoming part of the Diversified team, visit us at http://diversifiedus.com/about/careers/ or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Diversified is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs and not on race, color, citizenship status, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other factor protected by law. Diversified is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for handicapped and disabled employees.
- Collaborative work environments with dynamic growth opportunities
- Our commitment to your ongoing career development and education
- Comprehensive competitive benefits package
- Opportunities to work on some of the world's most iconic and innovative projects
- The ability to shine as an industry leader
Diversified: Imagination Engineered
As an industry leading technology provider, Diversified proudly connects our dynamic global clientele with the technology solutions that keep them competitive in an evolving market. From boardrooms to classrooms, command centers to surgical suites, and stadiums to studios, we turn technology dreams into strategic realities every day. Our passionate team delivers the most innovative solutions, lives on the cutting edge of technology and is constantly growing to better serve our expanding customer-base around the world. Connect to your future at Diversified, where if you can dream it, you can do it!
Diversified is an equal employment opportunity employer and all aspects of employment will be based on job requirements, individual qualifications, merit, performance and business needs. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, age, disability or genetic information, or any other applicable characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. We celebrate diversity and encourage people of all backgrounds to apply for available positions.
Individuals needing assistance or an accommodation to complete an application due to a disability, may contact Human Resources at 800.811.2771.
- Pay Type Salary
- Nashville, TN, USA