Sr. Audio Visual Field Service Engineer - Toronto, CAN (DMG)
Diversified: Connecting Organizations with Effective Collaboration
Take your place on our team - one that shares a DNA of excellence, professionalism, dedication and service! With projects in over 50 countries and spanning six continents, we offer opportunities in a wide array of specialties and locations, empowering you to mold your career path to fit evolving needs and interests.
Our dedication in delivering exceptional service, keen drive to encourage the internal pursuit of maturing career interests and our pliability towards the day to day lives of all who make us whole, thus making us more than a team – Here at Diversified, we are a family!
The sun never sets on our global team, with more than 50 locations around the world. Just imagine what’s on the horizon for you as a member of the Diversified family!
We are passionate about what we do, connecting people, technology and experiences, where and when it matters most. We strive to attract employees who are committed to excellence, ambitious and want to work with an organization that rewards performance, values loyalty and is dedicated to achieving mutually beneficial outcomes. We are committed to supporting employee growth and providing opportunities to continually learn and develop their skills.
Connect to your future at Diversified, where if you can dream it, you can do it.
About The Role
* responsibility for daily support of user & AV monitoring systems for Integrated AV and Video Collaborative Systems at client in Toronto, Canada.
* assist in the testing, development, implementation and upgrade of Networked AV devices, AV servers as well as all aspects of system administration and remote system monitoring and security.
What will you be doing?
- Working knowledge or strong ability to provide technical support for: Advanced AV Systems; Samsung Magic; Microsoft Surface Hubs; Crestron Flex; Evertz AV over IP infrastructure, Biamp Audio (Program and Speech, DSP based systems; Projection and Display Devices; Video Wall Display Systems; Digital Signage Systems; Streaming; Webcasting; Crestron XIO; Evertz MAA, Nucleus, VistaLink, & InSite; IPTV Headed / Distribution; Dante Domain Manager; Biamp SageVue, Crestron Fusion; Xio; Fortinet.
- Network protocols, systems administration, database knowledge, and client/server architecture. Scripting and programming skills are a plus. Willing to learn, video encoding/transcoding, streaming video standards, AV Cyber Security, Vulnerability scans, fixes and best practices
- Advanced Understanding of how to operate and support complete Microsoft Environment, Microsoft Surface Hubs, Microsoft Intune Device Manager, Firmware Upgrades, Device Profiles, IPTV, IP Studio Control Environments
- Respond to escalated 3rd level customer support issues.
- Working within a support desk environment with ability to document and follow through on executing outstanding service tickets.
- Work with manufacturers to develop relationships related to equipment servicing (technical support, securing return authorizations, complete repair/replacement functions required to resolve customer issues)
- Provide customer with an elevated level of AV tech competencies & support
- Develop an on-going customer relationship, resulting in future customer loyalty
- Identifying defective or failed equipment and take ownership to resolution, escalation, replacement of spares and updating asset inventories.
- Minimal travel could be necessary.
- CTS certification from AVIXA + manufacturer certs (Evertz, Biamp, Crestron, Microsoft, Samsung, Magic Info)
- Competencies in Microsoft Teams, Surface Hub, and video IPTV, Streaming, Webcasting products.
- Competencies in Crestron control systems (trouble shooting, basic communication concepts and protocols).
- Must be able to be very client facing and work with high level executives in high pressure meeting situations.
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Must be able to stand, kneel and/or crouch for long periods of time
- Must be able to work in high places, as well as small cramped places
- Must be able to work in hot humid places, as well as cold places
- Collaborative work environments with dynamic growth opportunities
- Our commitment to your ongoing career development and education
- Comprehensive competitive benefits package
- Opportunities to work on some of the world's most iconic and innovative projects
- The ability to shine as an industry leader
Diversified: Imagination Engineered
As an industry leading technology provider, Diversified proudly connects our dynamic global clientele with the technology solutions that keep them competitive in an evolving market. From boardrooms to classrooms, command centers to surgical suites, and stadiums to studios, we turn technology dreams into strategic realities every day. Our passionate team delivers the most innovative solutions, lives on the cutting edge of technology and is constantly growing to better serve our expanding customer-base around the world. Connect to your future at Diversified, where if you can dream it, you can do it!
Diversified is an equal employment opportunity employer and all aspects of employment will be based on job requirements, individual qualifications, merit, performance and business needs. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, age, disability or genetic information, or any other applicable characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. We celebrate diversity and encourage people of all backgrounds to apply for available positions.
Individuals needing assistance or an accommodation to complete an application due to a disability, may contact Human Resources at 800.811.2771.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required Yes
- Required Education High School
- Toronto, ON, Canada