Audio Visual Field Engineer - Kenilworth, NJ (AVE)
Kenilworth, NJ, USA Req #1235
Wednesday, October 21, 2020
Audio Visual Field Engineer in Kenilworth, NJ
What part will you play?
What part will you play?
- working with assigned Audio Visual Project Managers and Programmers in providing complete, full functional integrated audio-visual systems.
- two main focal points:
- (a) commissioning racks in the shop, and
- (b) commissioning Audio Visual systems in the field to the point that these systems are ready for client training.
- may provide customer training.
- 30% annual overnight travel
Audio Visual solutions may include technologies such as: Video Teleconferencing; Polycom RealPresence; Cisco TelePresence; Acano Systems; Dante; Biamp; Extron; Crestron & AMX & Utelogy Controls; Barco, Planar, Cyviz, Prysm, CineMassive, Vuwall Displays; Evertz technology; VBrick technology; Digital Signage; Unified Communications; and, Zoom / Teams / WebEx / Skype for Business.
What will you be doing?
• Manages own time to perform within defined schedule
• Interfaces with assigned project manager; client contacts; & all Tech-Ops and Engineering staff in the commissioning process
• Responsible for redlining CAD documentation for as-built purposes + communicating punch items to project manager
• Responsible for IP configuration of all AV devices residing on a network
• Advanced competencies in Audio Visual troubleshooting
• Responsible for managing versions and storing final DSP code on the project server + works with programmer to define audio system controls
• Assists the project manager with handling client requested changes to scope (change orders)
• Assists technicians with field questions and clarifications
• Responsible for completing commissioning QC checklists + rack testing and escalating and resolving issues with equipment + field testing and resolving issues with equipment and programs
• Provide training on AV systems to clients
What do we require from you?
• General CTS preferred
• Able to study towards and obtain CTS-I within 3 years of taking position
• A thorough, demonstrable understanding of systems integration techniques
• Skilled in the programming of audio DSP units + loading of Crestron and AMX code + basic IP networking
• Can create customer training presentations in PowerPoint if required
But wait, there’s more!
• Collaborative work environment with dynamic growth opportunities
• Committed to the career development and education of our team
• Comprehensive competitive benefits package
• #1576 Inc. Magazine’s 36th Annual List of America’s fastest-growing private companies
• #2 on SCN’s Annual List of Top 50 Systems Integrators
• Internationally recognized: Digital Studio Award at CABSAT 2019 in Dubai; InAVation Award at ISE 2019 in Amsterdam
• Recognized among “Elite 150” on CRN’s 2019 Managed Service Provider 500 list
• CEO Awarded 2018 EY Entrepreneur of the Year in New Jersey
• Named as one of 50 Most Admired Companies in 2017 by Silicon Review
• 2017 Integrator of the Year
Diversified: Imagination Engineered
As an industry leading technology provider, Diversified proudly connects our dynamic global clientele with the technology solutions that keep them competitive in an evolving market. From boardrooms to classrooms, command centers to surgical suites, and stadiums to studios, we turn technology dreams into strategic realities every day. Our passionate team delivers the most innovative solutions, lives on the cutting edge of technology and is constantly growing to better serve our expanding customer-base around the world. Connect to your future at Diversified, where if you can dream it, you can do it!
To learn more about becoming part of the Diversified team, visit us at https://careers.diversifiedus.com/ or email us at email@example.com.
Diversified is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs and not on race, color, citizenship status, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other factor protected by law. Diversified is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for handicapped and those with disabilities.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required Yes
- Required Education High School
- Kenilworth, NJ, USA