Audio Visual Installation Technician - Bentonville, AR (AVE)
Diversified: Connecting people, technology and experiences, where and when it matters most!
Take your place on our team - one that shares a DNA of excellence, professionalism, dedication and service! With projects in over 50 countries and spanning six continents, we offer opportunities in a wide array of specialties and locations, empowering you to mold your career path to fit evolving needs and interests.
Despite our different backgrounds, cultures, educations and life experiences, we are all dedicated to being the best company we can be, delivering innovative solutions and an unparalleled customer service experience, every time. When challenges arise, we’re in the trenches together. When we reach a new success, we celebrate together. At Diversified, we’re more than a team—we’re a family!
The sun never sets on our global team, with more than 50 locations around the world. Just imagine what’s on the horizon for you as a member of the Diversified family!
We are passionate about what we do, connecting people, technology and experiences,
where and when it matters most. We strive to attract employees who are committed to excellence, ambitious and want to work with an organization that rewards performance, values loyalty and is dedicated to achieving mutually beneficial outcomes. We are committed to supporting employee growth and providing opportunities to continually learn and develop their skills.
Connect to your future at Diversified, where, if you can dream it, you can do it.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
* installation, test and closeout of Audio Visual projects which may include technologies such as: Video Teleconferencing; Polycom RealPresence; Cisco TelePresence; Acano Systems; Biamp & ClearOne DSP systems; Dante; Extron; Crestron & AMX & Utelogy Controls; Barco, Planar, Cyviz, Prysm, CineMassive, Vuwall Displays & Video Walls; Evertz technology; VBrick technology; Digital Signage Systems; Unified Communications; and, Zoom / Teams / Skype for Business.
- Install audio visual equipment and related cabling as directed
- Terminate, test and label network, audio and video cabling
- Rack construction, pulling cable, and preparing equipment for installation
- Installation of completed racks, projectors, monitors and related sub mounts
- Assist with testing of system components to assure system completeness and convention
- Use company approved installation methods and techniques
- Ensure all work complies with company policies, procedures, standards and conventions
- Assure each system’s physical completeness is in accordance with installation drawings
- Maintain an on-going dialog with Lead Installation Technician and Project Manager, ensuring that work
- quality, performance, and materials meet required schedules and expectations
- Maintain assigned equipment inventory and assigned tools
- Turn in daily activity sheets
- Handle other duties relative to the job as assigned by management
- Follow and maintain proper safety practices
- High School Diploma or equivalent as a prerequisite
- Experience installing audio-visual, teleconferencing, corporate video, control systems, low voltage,
- voice/data cabling, structured cabling, fiber optic, or related systems strongly preferred
- Experience using hand tools of the A/V and electronic related trades: wire strippers and crimpers for varying types of wire and cable, soldering tools/techniques + construction equipment such as scaffolding, hoists, pulleys, (concrete, brick & block) attachment devices, unistrut steel support, etc.
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- The position of Installation requires the following attributes: technical capability, professionalism, self
- motivation, self-discipline, focus and attention to detail and punctuality
- Must be able to stand, kneel and crouch for long periods of time
- Must be able to climb ladders and scaffolding
- Must be able to lift in excess of 50 pounds
- Must be able to work in high places and in small cramped places
- Must be able to work in hot humid places as well as cold places
- Must be able to maintain the following attributes while under pressure from deadlines: technical capability,
- professionalism, self-motivation, self-discipline, focus and attention to detail
- Must be able to maintain a safety-minded approach to all activities
But wait, there's more! At Diversified, we offer our teams...
- Collaborative work environments with dynamic growth opportunities
- Our commitment to your ongoing career development and education
- Comprehensive competitive benefits package
- Opportunities to work on some of the world's most iconic and innovative projects
- The ability to shine as an industry leader
Diversified: Imagination Engineered
As an industry leading technology provider, Diversified proudly connects our dynamic global clientele with the technology solutions that keep them competitive in an evolving market. From boardrooms to classrooms, command centers to surgical suites, and stadiums to studios, we turn technology dreams into strategic realities every day. Our passionate team delivers the most innovative solutions, lives on the cutting edge of technology and is constantly growing to better serve our expanding customer-base around the world.
To learn more about becoming part of the Diversified team, visit us at http://diversifiedus/about/careers or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Diversified is an equal employment opportunity employer and all aspects of employment will be based on job requirements, individual qualifications, merit, performance and business needs. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, age, disability or genetic information, or any other applicable characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. We celebrate diversity and encourage people of all backgrounds to apply for available positions.
Individuals needing assistance or an accommodation to complete an application due to a disability, may contact Human Resources at 800.811.2771.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- Bentonville, AR, USA