Sr CCNP Engr in Norcross, GA
Diversified: Connecting Organizations with Effective Collaboration
Take your place on our team - one that shares a DNA of excellence, professionalism, dedication and service! With projects in over 50 countries and spanning six continents, we offer opportunities in a wide array of specialties and locations, empowering you to mold your career path to fit evolving needs and interests.
Our dedication in delivering exceptional service, keen drive to encourage the internal pursuit of maturing career interests and our pliability towards the day to day lives of all who make us whole, thus making us more than a team – Here at Diversified, we are a family!
The sun never sets on our global team, with more than 50 locations around the world. Just imagine what’s on the horizon for you as a member of the Diversified family!
We are passionate about what we do, connecting people, technology and experiences, where and when it matters most. We strive to attract employees who are committed to excellence, ambitious and want to work with an organization that rewards performance, values loyalty and is dedicated to achieving mutually beneficial outcomes. We are committed to supporting employee growth and providing opportunities to continually learn and develop their skills.
Connect to your future at Diversified, where if you can dream it, you can do it.
About The Role
Sr. Network Engineer in Norcross, GA.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Expert knowledge of network technologies including WAN, LAN, Firewalls, Load Balancers, L3 Routing and L2 Switching.
• Expert, hands on knowledge and experience with Nexus line of products.
• Working experience on multi-vendor, enterprise network platforms including: Cisco and Arista
• Preferences given to network engineers with programming, scripting, and automation experience.
• Working knowledge of Wifi, Storage, and Compute platforms helpful.
• Strong customer relationship building skills are a must.
• Ability to develop scopes of work for various use cases, job sizes and technical requirements.
• Provide network solutions for varying customer requirements in the form of detailed designs, diagrams, statements of work and verbal interaction with technically focused engineering personnel and senior leadership.
• Demonstrate proficiency in configuration, deployment, and/or upgrades of complex network infrastructure in high profile production enterprise environments in accordance with customer approved functional design requirements.
• Provide Tier 2 and 3 troubleshooting and resolve network related issues for various applications in customer’s production networks.
• Serve as escalation point for Network Managed Services clients.
• Serve as technical mentor to Jr. Engineers in Global Services Network Operations Center.
• Maintain a working knowledge of emerging trends in the Networking industry as a whole.
• Technical writing and documentation skills required.
• Test and validate system functionality for customer networks then document results for customer formal presentations and turnover.
• Develop comprehensive graphical and text-based design documentation and effectively manage the implementation process from design to customer acceptance.
• Generate bill of materials using common quoting tools.
• Write and Review statements of work.
• Possess strong network diagramming skillset using tools such as Microsoft Visio.
Physical Working Environment:
• Varying indoor working conditions, including office and customer work sites - often in a very dynamic and fluid environment.
• Scheduled travel up to 50%.
• Must be able to move equipment and peripherals.
• Flexible work hours with reasonable managers.
• Work from home opportunity with flexibility to travel to client facing opportunities, sometimes with short notice.
• 5+ years’ experience designing and implementing Enterprise level networks.
• CCNP Routing and Switching required.
• Clearance or ability to be cleared given preference.
Required/Desired Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
• Demonstrated successful track record for engineering project life cycle management from architecture and design to implementation. Design, Build, and Maintain mindset is critical.
• 5 years+ experience of Cisco Enterprise Routing and Switching network design, deployment, configuration, and troubleshooting experience.
• IT Network Experience
o Advanced Routing and Switching
o Palo Alto
o F5 Load Balancer
o Practical use of Scripting languages
o SDN, ACI, Automation skillsets given preference
- Collaborative work environments with dynamic growth opportunities
- Our commitment to your ongoing career development and education
- Comprehensive competitive benefits package
- Opportunities to work on some of the world's most iconic and innovative projects
- The ability to shine as an industry leader
Diversified: Imagination Engineered
As an industry leading technology provider, Diversified proudly connects our dynamic global clientele with the technology solutions that keep them competitive in an evolving market. From boardrooms to classrooms, command centers to surgical suites, and stadiums to studios, we turn technology dreams into strategic realities every day. Our passionate team delivers the most innovative solutions, lives on the cutting edge of technology and is constantly growing to better serve our expanding customer-base around the world. Connect to your future at Diversified, where if you can dream it, you can do it!
Diversified is an equal employment opportunity employer and all aspects of employment will be based on job requirements, individual qualifications, merit, performance and business needs. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, age, disability or genetic information, or any other applicable characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. We celebrate diversity and encourage people of all backgrounds to apply for available positions.
Individuals needing assistance or an accommodation to complete an application due to a disability, may contact Human Resources at 800.811.2771.
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Travel % 50
- Required Education High School
- Norcross, GA, USA