Guest Relations Team Member
1701 Bryant St, Denver, CO 80204, USA Req #92
Wednesday, April 7, 2021
Stadium Management Company and its staff are dedicated to being champions in all that we do - whether on the field, in the community, or at the workplace. We are looking for employees who are passionate about what they do, have fun doing it, and proud to represent Empower Field at Mile High. Located at an elevation of 5,280 feet above sea level, Empower Field at Mile High has a long-standing reputation as one of the most challenging and difficult environments for visiting team to play in any stadium in the NFL. The stadium’s state-of-the-art design, natural grass field, and extensive media and broadcast facilities accommodate the needs of world-class events and provide its guests with an enjoyable and memorable experience.
The Denver Broncos and Stadium Management Company are hiring part-time/seasonal Guest Relations Team Members for the 2021 season at Empower Field at Mile High. Our Team Members work as: Ushers, Ticket Takers and Club/Suite Level Greeters. As a member of the Guest Relations Team, you will have the opportunity to work Broncos football games, international soccer games, concerts, music festivals, monster truck shows and more! We are looking for customer service-oriented individuals who enjoy working in a high-energy, fast-paced environment. Apply today and help make our team “A MILE ABOVE THE REST”!
Duties and ResponsibilitiesGeneral
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide world-class service to all guests of Empower Field at Mile High to ensure their expectations are exceeded or met and their overall experience is positive and memorable
- Maintain thorough knowledge of the venue policies, fan code of conduct and event information, and enforce the policies to ensure the safety, security, and enjoyment of all guests
- Work closely with supervisor, Guest Relations management, and other stadium staff to resolve customer issues and concerns in a timely and efficient manner
- Complete all necessary incident reports
- Interact with all guests in a professional and respectful manner
- Be flexible and ready to work any other duties as assigned
- Greet guests as they enter the building and provide directions and information as needed
- Scan guests’ tickets with a smile and friendly greeting as they enter the building
- Assist guests with ticket issues, resolve when possible, and escalate to Supervisor as needed
- Greet guests and check their ticket as they enter their seating section, direct them to their designated seats
- Proactively monitor for and report fan code of conduct issues and maintenance concerns using an iPod device
- Serve as the liaison for your assigned seating section(s)
- Smile and greet guests as they approach the restricted area
- Check guests’ tickets to ensure they have access to the designated area
Requirements and Qualifications
- Excellent customer service and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail; ability to work with accuracy under pressure.
- Ability to maintain a positive and respectful attitude.
- Ability to attend all training days, Denver Broncos Home Football games and all SMC Mandatory events.
- Ability to utilize various technologies including, but not limited to: iPods, Ticket Scanners, Laptop Computers and Radios.
- It is recommended that candidates live in the Denver / Metro Area. This would include Ft. Collins to Pueblo.
- Ability to stand or sit for an extended period of time, walking (including stairs) and working outside in various weather conditions.
- Be able to work a shift that will range from 6-9 hours.
- Additionally, all applicants regardless of position must be 18 years of age or older and successfully pass a criminal background check.
Stadium Management Company offers Paid Time Off 1 hour for every 30 hours worked and a 401(K) matching program once you reach 1,000 hours in the plan year.
Stadium Management Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age 40 and over, disability, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law or regulation. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions are based on job-related factors. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the organization.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $15.25
- 1701 Bryant St, Denver, CO 80204, USA