Corp - ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ANALYST
Working at Del Taco, you'll feel proud that you are part of an iconic brand, where the hardest working hands in fast food actually grill, shred and chop fresh ingredients. You'll feel proud that you have a chance to grow and earn more as you work through a realistic and achievable career path.
It's not about JUST DOING IT, It's about BEING THE BEST at doing it.
Learn more about being the best you can be.
We Have People Driven
Delighting our Guests
Elevate Each Other
Come grow with us!
The Accounts Payable Analyst is an important member of the Accounts Payable Team and is responsible for a wide range of tasks. The Analyst will maintain all aspects of license and permits for each Del Taco company location. Perform tasks associated with e-invoice processing for key vendors. Prepares journal entries, assists with audit requests and analyze AP data as needed. The position supports the Accounts Payable Department as backup and helps ensure compliance with company policies and GAAP. The Analyst also works on miscellaneous projects related to the department as needed.
Essential Job Duties
- Manage day-to-day activities related to license and permits including maintaining spreadsheet, ensuring timely payment of fees, applying for related permits/license for new stores and performing steps to transfer or close permits as needed
- Process electronic invoice files as assigned ensuring files are received, processed and posted in a timely manner
- Administer and prepare journal entries allocating costs to all stores for assigned vendors; working with IT coordinator and vendors to ensure billings and adjustments are processed and recorded timely
- Preparation and review of journal entries
- Assist with audit requests as needed
- Provide vacation coverage to AP staff as needed
- Interact with all levels of internal and external customers
- Assist manager with streamlining AP processes as identified
- Special projects as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- College degree, major in Accounting preferable or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 3 years Accounts Payable experience; Great Plains experience a plus
- Certify Expense Reporting experience a plus
- Intermediate to advanced level experience in Microsoft Excel
- Detail, result and deadline oriented with professional demeanor
- Strong analytical and audit skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Independent self-starter with a can-do attitude
- Flexible and ability to adapt to rapidly changing priorities
- Willingness to learn and take on new assignments
- Solid communication and organizational skills
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/ENVIRONMENT / WORKING CONDITIONS
Office environment. Extended periods of sitting, typing and looking at a computer screen. May also require some reaching, bending, and lifting.
The Company is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal or state law. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity.
- Job Family ACCOUNTING
- Job Function Accounting
- Pay Type Hourly
- 25521 Commercentre Dr, Lake Forest, CA 92630, USA