Receptionist - Human Resources
Corporate Office Receptionist
Responsible for the facilitation of telephone and postal communication, ordering various supplies and maintain lists/logs as detailed below.
Supervised by: Office Manager.
Duties shall include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Answer all incoming phone calls to Decron Properties Corp. within three (3) rings and accurately transfer (or screen) the calls to the appropriate party.
- Open, date stamp, and distribute all incoming mail to the appropriate person and/or department
- Process all outgoing correspondence, regular mail and overnight mail.
- Update and maintain payment check log for all outgoing checks as they are sent out.
- Send out all mortgage payments within the appropriate time frame.
- Order all office supplies and accurately process the invoice(s) for payment
- Schedule messenger service as needed
- Fill the executive copier and fax machine at the end of the evening
- Monitor E-fax system; print and distribute all received fax transmissions.
- Maintain the employee extension, phone, and birthday list and send out as changes occur
- Maintain and log all outgoing checks
- Maintain the conference room in clean condition and ready for use. Also maintain the appointment book to schedule meetings for the conference room
- Make sure that all kitchen supplies are replenished prior to running out.
This job description is not an all-inclusive list of functions and tasks. Job functions may be added, deleted or modified at any time by the management team. Receipt or possession of this job description does not constitute a contract of employment.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
- Decron Properties Corporate, 6222 Wilshire Blvd., Los Angeles, California, United States of America