Porter - Residential
Responsible for the daily upkeep of the cleanliness of the grounds and common areas.
Reports to: Community Manager and/or Maintenance Supervisor.
1. General Functions:
- Treat residents with courtesy and respect
- Remove trash from office areas, apartment community common areas and perimeter of property on a daily basis.
- Clean guest bathrooms, ensuring adequate paper supply.
- Maintain community appearance.
- Participate on daily tours and inspections with Maintenance team.
- Maintain cleanliness of amenities: wash interior glass windows, wash tile flooring, vacuum carpets in lounges, hallways, wipe down interior and exterior railings, remove cobwebs. Barbeque grills should be cleaned daily and checked for adequate propane supply.
- Models and focus units should be dusted and vacuumed. Faucets should be “sparkled up”, toilets cleaned, mirrors wiped, air fresheners replaced.
- The “tour path” should be checked for litter. Report trip and fall hazards and any needed landscape repairs.
- Elevator doors should be cleaned weekly, graffiti removed, flyers discarded.
- Ensure all trash from apartments is removed before, during and after unit turn.
- Some preparation of vacant units may be required.
- May be asked to help with special projects.
- Protect against damage to the asset from inclement weather (table umbrellas, flags, banners, landscaping).
- Attends and participates in training program as needed.
- Attendance is an essential job function.
This job description is not an all-inclusive list of functions and tasks. Job functions may be added, deleted or modified at any time by the management team. Receipt or possession of this job description does not constitute a contract of employment.
*This Organization Participates in E-Verify *Esta Organización Participa en E-Verify
*EOE – Equal Opportunity Employer EOE - empleador de igualdad de oportunidades
Job Type: Full-time
- Pay Type Hourly
- Willow Creek Apartments, 935 Willowleaf Drive, San Jose, California, United States of America