Accountant, Staff - Accounting
The staff accountant manages the accounting and financial functions of a portfolio of multifamily apartment communities.
- Primary point of contact and accounting support for multifamily properties.
- Review Move In, Move Out, and Payable batches.
- Perform month-end closing tasks (i.e., review and post GPR, reconcile bank accounts and mortgage related accounts, calculate and post JEs)
- Additional special projects as required
- Accounting degree from four year accredited college
- Minimum 3 years work experience in residential property accounting
- Highly skilled in Yardi Voyager 7.0 or any ERP system such as Oracle, MRI, or SAP
- Strong organization skills and ability to prioritize workload in order to meet tight deadlines
- Able to demonstrate attention to details and strong problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Teams, Excel)
- Team player
This job description is not an all-inclusive list of functions and tasks. Job functions may be added, deleted or modified at any time by the management team. Receipt or possession of this job description does not constitute a contract of employment.
*This Organization Participates in E-Verify *Esta Organización Participa en E-Verify
*EOE – Equal Opportunity Employer EOE - empleador de igualdad de oportunidades
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Decron Properties Corporate, 6222 Wilshire Blvd., Los Angeles, California, United States of America