Revenue Operations Lead
CU Medicine is dedicated to providing healthcare and administrative support to the University Of Colorado School Of Medicine’s 3,000 providers. We are seeking a highly motivated Revenue Operations Lead to join our team.
The Revenue Operations Lead is responsible for supporting the Revenue Operations department in trending and analysis of issues that impact overall performance and KPIs. The Lead is also expected to contribute to issue resolution by identifying root cause and coming up with viable solutions. The analyst will be responsible for tracking overall monthly payments received and posted and reconciling with bank statement to ensure proper balancing. Assists with special projects and training as needed.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintain knowledge and compliance with established policies and procedures. Recommend, as needed, for process improvements.
- Be proficient in all functions within Revenue Operations (cash applications, payment review, credits/refunds, and pre-paid).
- Monthly quality review of all employees and electronic posting processes.
- Analyze Remit edits and recommend performance improvements.
- Assist with difficult accounts or requests/projects as needed.
- Create and maintain tracking mechanisms related to department and employee performance measurements.
- Review posted payments compared to bank statements to ensure proper balancing.
- May also support training of new employees and on-going training for existing
- Assist with all project testing as needed.
- Act as point of contact for other department’s requests and provide information in a timely manner.
Requires 5 years of experience in the health care field with exposure to direct patient contact on billing issues, insurance billing and medical terminology; bachelor’s degree is preferred. Must demonstrate working knowledge of AMA coding guidelines, government and commercial payer regulations, insurance contract analysis, and denial resolution. Strong problem-solving skills, the ability to prioritize and delegate multiple tasks, and excellent verbal/written communication skills are essential. The ability to communicate with all levels internal and external to the organization in a tactful, professional, business-like manner is required. Must demonstrate highly proficient PC skills, including use of spreadsheet, word processing, and database applications. Because of the responsibility placed on the position, the ideal candidate must be well informed of all policies and procedures followed in the department.
All applications MUST be submitted via our website.
CU Medicine is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our staff and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct background investigations for all prospective employees prior to their employment. Additionally, drug and health screenings may be required for some positions. We are an equal opportunity employer.
CU Medicine supports a Tobacco Free Workplace Environment which prohibits smoking and the use of tobacco products on CU Medicine property, Anschutz Medical Campus and adjacent business locations.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- University of Colorado Medicine, 13199 E MONTVIEW BLVD, AURORA, Colorado, United States of America