Rapid Reponse Recruiter
BASIC PURPOSE AND POSITION SCOPE:
Through prospecting and persuasion, recruit clinical and non-clinical staff for critical assignments throughout the US. They will respond to emergencies or developing emergencies in healthcare institutions across the United Sates.
The successful Recruiter will maintain a pipeline of professionals who are available for immediate deployment to client facilities ultimately impacting fill rate, revenue, and profitability. The Recruiter should develop and execute a strategy to reach their personal financial goals with persistence and determination.
· Recruit viable nurse, allied and non-clinical professionals available for immediate deployment to short term assignments from leads, social media, prospecting and referrals.
· Vet potential candidates by probing for critical skills and appetite for work in various environments. Communicate expectations and assess candidate’s ability to be successful meeting requirements for and working in a critical or rapid response assignment.
· Meet or exceed key performance expectations: pipeline volume, candidate submittals, placements, assignment completion.
· Deliver superb service throughout relationship which inspires referrals and return engagements.
· Communicate regularly and expediently with professionals all information necessary for a noteworthy experience. Utilize most effective channels of communication
· Maintain a robust candidate pipeline ready for placement to ensure ability to fill new orders immediately. Match candidates to open orders, prioritizing by skill and availability.
· Ensure highest levels of candidate satisfaction in each placement through planning and follow-through.
· Utilize experience and judgement to anticipate and prevent potential issues. Use creative and empathetic approach to problem solving.
· Build and sustain positive business relationships with clients and co-workers.
· Retain flexible schedules in order to fill critical positions, service staff requests and/or handle issues.
· Other duties as assigned, with or without accommodation.
EVP Nurse and Allied Integration
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
· High School Diploma or equivalent required
· Associate or Bachelor degree preferred
· 12 to 24 months of sales experience in the service industry and/or recruiting experience preferred
· Basic knowledge of computer operations and applications including MS Office products: Outlook, Excel, Word
- Job Family Recruiting
- Job Function NMGR
- Pay Type Salary