Account Support (WFS Sales) - Staffing Manager
The Staffing Manager will be responsible for daily management of short term and long-term travel assignments for Nursing, Allied and where applicable non clinical staff and responsible for daily management of relationship and staffing services (Clinical and Non Clinical) provided to our OneSource Managed Services Provider (MSP) clients
This position requires substantial knowledge of the healthcare staffing industry and a proven track record of working with multi-disciplinary teams to provide exceptional customer service. The MSP SM will be self-motivated, customer service focused, results driven and with a successful history of working collaboratively within an organization.
- Effective position management, including the use of systems and MSP technology. Ensuring that position management practices produce accurate performance metrics data ie: fill rates, time to fill, renewal rates.
- Act as liaison between recruiters, approved vendors and facilities
- Review all CCN and Subcontractor candidate applications thoroughly to assure quality and compliance with internal or contract standards
- Distribute open positions as necessary to appropriate vendor partners for MSP facilities.
- Maintains Service Level Agreement standards ie: profiles will be reviewed and dropped or submitted within 24 business hours of submission
- Understand the needs of the facility and match appropriate candidates to their open positions
- Collaborates with MSP per diem team to have a complete understanding of all staffing needs. Work as a team to offer staffing solutions ie: Branch based traveler (BBT), travelers picking up per diem shifts
- Aggressively “sell” the health care professional and to facilitate job interviews where IVS is not utilized
- Communicate outcomes of submission status and negotiate with internal and external clients
- Proactively call facilities to add and update information, including but not limited to: position needs, renewals, orientation information
- Daily contact with all facilities following up on all pending submissions, extensions, upgrades, and P1’s.
- Documents and communicates assignment specific information to CC teams and approved vendors and facilities re: shift, time off approvals, start date
- Documents and communicates in a timely manner with all CC Recruiters, approved vendors and Interview Service Managers, as to applicants placement or declination of positions
- Reports issues/concerns, as well as recommendations for improvement to appropriate team leaders
- Other duties as assigned, with or without accommodation
- Has knowledge of all Managed Service programs (benefits and features) as well as operational processes for travel and per diem services
- Communicates and escalates all MSP facility concerns
- As requested, participate in meetings to develop and deliver MSP Quarterly / Annual Business Reviews, presentations, operational calls and meetings
- Works with MSP associate team to ensure timely and accurate updates of position and facility information
- Collaborates with Compliance Coordinator(s) to ensure 100% credential compliance of all HCPs assigned to facilities, including subcontractors
- Communicates and participate in regularly scheduled meetings with MSP leaders, Sales & Service Team to help plan and develop strategies for effective position management and excellent customer service.
- Represent and support the business initiatives of Cross Country Staffing internally and externally
- Service all internal and external customers in a positive manner at all times.
- Provide appropriate team coverage (i.e. backup) when necessary
- Must have strong attention to detail with the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good problem solving and decision making skills including the ability to think ahead and get things done without the intervention from others
- Ability to work independently, but also have a strong commitment to being a team player.
- Demonstrate accountability and dependability
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Communicates effectively on the phone and in writing. Listens attentively and with empathy
- Works well in a team environment and collaborates effectively with others
- High school diploma required
- Minimum one year of related experience, preferably in staffing business
- Computer experience required. Database and/or automated program experience a plus
- Job Family Sales
- Job Function MGR
- Pay Type Salary
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Boca Raton, FL, USA
- Dallas, TX, USA
- Orlando, FL, USA