Compensation & Analytics Manager
Boca Raton, FL, USA ● Virtual Req #489
Tuesday, May 4, 2021
The Manager, Compensation & Analytics will partner with organizational leaders to model and design effective compensation plans that are aligned with company goals and objectives. The Manager will oversee variable compensation administration and ensure process improvement, centralization and automation, and model and design new plan structures, oversee reporting and creation of compensation statements and plans.
- Plan, develop, implement new, and revise compensation programs, policies, and procedures, in alignment with the company's goals and competitive practices and seeks guidance on matters that may have significant financial impact.
- Thorough understanding of compensation plans to ensure payments are accurate and in compliance.
- Support leadership, the Business Operations (Sales and Delivery) and HR teams with commission related inquiries.
- Prepare monthly commission payment files for payroll processing and commission statements.
- Collaborate with finance and sales support team members to resolve any data discrepancies.
- Compile Sales performance (Scorecard) report
- Forecast commissions, sales team head count and sales expense.
- Compile and lead the monthly commission review
- Provide variance analysis for actuals, forecast and budget - commissions, sales P&L, including trend analysis
- Responsible for monthly accruals and reclasses if needed for commissions.
- Support audit deliverables related to compensation payouts and provide assistance related to Sarbanes-Oxley testing of sales compensation processes.
- Perform commission reconciliation.
- Analyze existing plans and identify areas of improvement.
- Lead or participate, as required, in developing and delivering training materials on compensation policies, processes and systems to sales teams.
- Assist in annual commission plan modeling and analysis as needed, to include as part of the annual budgeting process
- Assist in annual bonus analysis.
- Administer and manage day to day operations of compensation plans, ensuring payments are accurate/timely and paid in accordance with plan provisions.
- Draft, create and maintain proper documentation of the commission plans, processes, and related controls.
- Train and mentor team members regarding commission processes and policy changes as appropriate.
- Serve as a point of contact for employees, managers, and sales leaders to address questions regarding compensation plans, and perform research as needed to help resolve issues, and develop appropriate solutions to resolve exception payment requirements.
- Respond to commissions related inquiries in a timely, diplomatic, and professional manner
- Ensure monthly reports are published on time and manage timely provision of ad-hoc reporting needs
- Partner with multiple teams including HR Advisors, business leaders, and regional compensation to implement and deliver projects.
- Find solutions with a diverse set of stakeholders and manage communication across regions
- Monitor the effectiveness of existing compensation policies, guidelines and procedures recommending plan revisions as well as new plans which are cost effective and consistent with market and competitor compensation trends and company objectives; coordinates implementation and provides guidance to corporate and division staff.
- Communicate approved compensation plan changes by preparing announcement material, e-mails, and presentations directed to company leadership.
- Manage and track the company’s recognition programs, special incentives, and contests
- Help build and implement internal compensation related workflow processes across the organization to align sound practices and company objectives.
- Keep apprised of federal, state, and local compensation laws and regulations to ensure company compliance.
- Actively participate in annual planning of merit, bonus, and other related compensation programs, as well as identify, document and track metrics related to compensation programs.
- Work closely with the Information Technology and Finance organizations to design, develop and implement front, middle, and back office systems to support the administration of inventive compensation programs.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably business, finance, or healthcare related.
- Minimum required 5+ years compensation experience to include compensation planning / administration, regulatory compliance, data analytics, and financial modeling.
- Strong organizational skills, self-starter, and can drive initiatives across stakeholders in sales, finance, operations, and HR.
- Exceptional communication skills and experience interacting with executive leadership.
- Preferred experience with HR information systems such as PeopleSoft, WorkDay, Ceridian Dayforce.
- Project management and/or facilitation experience a plus.
- Candidate should have a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
CRITICAL COMPETENCIES FOR SUCCESS:
- Must be detail oriented, possess excellent problem solving, organizational, strategic, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Candidate must have excellent verbal/written communication skills and able to work efficiently and independently in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Candidate must possess superior working knowledge in the areas of compensation structures, bonus/incentive programs, compensation benchmarking, and budgeting.
- The position requires creativity, sound judgment, discretion and experience to plan and accomplish short- and long-term goals and responsibilities, as well as support initiatives for Cross Country Healthcare nationwide.
- Job Family Manager
- Pay Type Salary
- Boca Raton, FL, USA