Search (Retained) - Recruiter
Atlanta, GA, USA ● Virtual
Monday, April 26, 2021
Cross Country Healthcare is looking for top talent to join our team
Cross Country Healthcare, Inc. (CCH) is a leader in providing total talent management including strategic workforce solutions, contingent staffing, permanent placement and other consultative services for healthcare clients. Leveraging nearly 35 years of expertise and insight, CCH solves complex labor-related challenges for clients while providing high-quality outcomes and exceptional patient care. As a multi-year Best of Staffing® Award winner, CCH is committed to excellence in delivery of its services and was the first public company to earn The Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval® for Health Care Staffing Services Certification with Distinction.
Achieve staffing objectives of RPO clients by recruiting and evaluating job candidates independently. Provide the best quality service to hiring managers and job candidates through sourcing and selection. The successful
Recruiter will maintain an active pool of healthcare professionals who can be matched to client facilities’ needs, ultimately impacting fill rate, revenue, and profitability. The Recruiter should develop and execute a strategy to reach their personal financial goals with persistence and determination.
- Source, recruit, screen, interview and assess high volumes of candidates for exempt and nonexempt roles to exceed the client’s needs and expectations
- Achieve $150K+ in total attributable Revenue for 1 year
- Maintain accurate candidate records and ensure applicant tracking systems (ATS) is accurate
- Proactively seek new avenues to attract candidates
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must possess excellent judgment to prioritize work, handle multiple projects at once, and meet objectives.
- Excellent consultative skills and proven experience in all recruiting methods including passive sourcing
- Develop and plan prospecting strategies to pursue new avenues for recruiting candidates; utilize a variety of tools (i.e., email, telephone, social media) to establish relationships and expand applicant pool.
- Maintain/exceed acceptable margin levels by negotiating pay rates with field staff.
- Manage field staff upon hire to ensure client needs are being met.
· Convert recruits to working candidates by working closely with delivery team to place new hires.
· Ensure candidate and/or client concerns are resolved in a timely manner; uphold our Company’s reputation by demonstrating standards of excellence.
- Maintain database with accurate candidate contact information, qualifications and selling points; ensure all communication with candidate is documented.
- Attend staffing meetings and staffing oriented training.
- Maintain and update candidate files to adhere to both Cross Country and facility credentialing requirements as needed.
- Audit facility compliance to ensure the scheduled field associates have the appropriate information.
- Provide suggestions for marketing, advertisement placement in journals, internet job boards, and direct mail.
- Complete weekly staffing reports and work of recruiting projects as requested.
- All other duties as assigned.
· Minimum of 2 or more years of recruitment or customer service experience required.
· 1-2 years high volume recruiting experience, healthcare experience strongly preferred
· Must possess excellent judgment to prioritize work, handle multiple projects at once, and meet objectives
· Goal driven / Detail oriented
· Extreme sense of urgency
· Excellent customer service delivery
· Strong presentation skills verbal and in person
High School diploma or equivalent required.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university preferred.
CRITICAL COMPETENCIES FOR SUCCESS:
· Self-motivated - The drive to work toward your goals, without influence from other people or situations
· Decision & Judgment - Must be a self-starter with the ability to make independent decisions and the judgment to know when to seek advice. Communication -Listening, presenting, and clearly expressing ideas in a written and oral format.
· Adaptability - Ability to manage competing demands and changing priorities.
· Planning & Organizing - Using time efficiently to prioritize workload and meet deadline Computer Proficient - Must be proficient in MS Office, utilizing search engines and social media sites, comfortable with posting jobs and conducting candidate searches and utilizing company databases.
· Teamwork & Accountability - Working towards common goals while being accountable
for assigned tasks; be amicable and work well with others; willingness to
assist colleagues when needed.
· Customer service focused - The desire to take care of HCP needs
and going above and beyond to fulfill those needs.
· Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, while maintaining a calm demeanor during stressful situations.
· Usually work regular office hours but may have to work nights or weekends. Open work area in an office environment. Sedentary for prolonged periods of time. Regular use of complex phone and computer systems
· Must be able to work in a cubicle setting where distractions don’t interfere with completing job tasks and meeting metrics.
· Must be comfortable spending a large portion of the day making outbound phone calls, with the intent to increase leads, referrals and etc.
· Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekend hours, as needed.
Cross Country Healthcare offers a competitive compensation and benefits program including: Medical plan, Dental plan, Life insurance, Disability plan, 401(k) plan and Tuition Assistance
Cross Country Healthcare is an EEO employer - M/F/ Veteran/Disability