Care Team Specialist
Virtual Req #401
Tuesday, April 20, 2021
The Care Team Specialist (CTS) will work as a member of a team to offer individualized support for our healthcare professionals. The CTS help facilitate the best possible experience for health care professionals by initiating and maintaining exceptional rapport and providing extraordinary customer service and resolution of issues that arise.
- Create the best possible experience for our healthcare professionals by contributing new ideas and processes to improve the overall candidate experience.
- Assist healthcare professionals and internal departments resolve a variety of issues onboarding, payroll, benefits, navigating the portal and troubleshooting tech issues.
- Make outbound calls as well as respond to inbound phone calls, chats, texts, social media posts, and emails.
- Act as a social media ambassador engaging with healthcare professionals, answering questions, providing knowledge, and connecting professional’s with recruiters.
- Use our applicant tracking system to communicate and notate issues from support request to resolution.
- Educate new, existing, and working healthcare professionals on the processes they will follow and manage expectations for each assignment.
- Support professional is with pre/post boarding process.
- Work closely with support teams to educate and communicate issues and solutions.
- All other duties as assigned.
- HS diploma or GED BS/BA degree preferred
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite, social media platforms
- Customer service oriented – client focused
- Exemplary interpersonal skills
- Adaptability to evolving situations
- Pleasant and helpful yet direct demeanor on the telephone
- Ability to relate to a variety of people and establish meaningful relationships
CRITICAL COMPETENCIES FOR SUCCESS:
- Self-motivated - The drive to work toward your goals, without influence from other people or situations
- Decision & Judgment - Must be a self-starter with the ability to make independent decisions and the judgment to know when to seek advice.
- Communication - Listening, presenting, and clearly expressing ideas in a written and oral format.
- Adaptability - Ability to manage competing demands and changing priorities.
- Planning & Organizing - Using time efficiently to prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
- Computer Proficient - Must be proficient in MS Office, utilizing search engines and social media sites, comfortable with posting jobs and conducting candidate searches and utilizing company databases.
- Teamwork & Accountability - Working towards common goals while being accountable for assigned tasks; be amicable and work well with others; willingness to assist colleagues when needed.
- Customer Service-Focused - The desire to take care of HCP needs and going above and beyond to fulfill those needs.
- Must possess comfort in learning, training, and engaging with others virtually through Microsoft Teams and Zoom
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Job Family Recruitment
- Job Function NMGR
- Pay Type Hourly