Job Title: Compliance Ambassador
The primary responsibility of the Compliance Ambassador is to develop and maintain optimal relationships with client facility representatives for the purpose of the credentialing and compliance of the healthcare professional (HCP). This includes conducting the final compliance audit for all new starts, renewals, extensions and for the continued quality maintenance of the HCP’s credentials throughout the assignment cycle with the goal of 99.9% document compliance
• Possess solid knowledge of all credentialing requirements for assigned facilities and for each CCS program type. Must have operational knowledge of core processes for travel staffing healthcare services.
• Serve as the daily contact to facility client for all compliance matters. This includes building sound working relationships and delivering superior customer service.
• Ensure all CCS new starts and working professionals are credentialed and compliant according to company and facility standards including but not limited to:
• Establishing, documenting, updating, and maintaining facility requirements and communicating changes to Recruitment and the Compliance Operations Team
• Providing recommendations and potential solutions for day-to-day issues/concerns
• Developing, influencing and executing specific plans of action to ensure compliance at all facility accounts
• Creating, analyzing and managing internal and external compliance reports
• Actively participating in the process and completion of internal and external audits
• Completing profile sheets and hospital specific reports
• Responsible for escalating and working with Compliance Manager and Account Management to communicate plan of action in the event of an unavoidable delay or cancellation.
• Anticipating facility clients’ needs and offering possible alternatives within the Cross Country Standards guidelines
• Actively participate in projects to enhance system automation.
• All other duties as assigned.
• High School diploma or equivalent required. Some college preferred
• 2 years of experience in an administrative support role, office environment, and/or service industry preferred.
• Knowledge of office systems and Microsoft Office products: Outlook, Excel, Word
• Prior recruitment, account services, sales, QI or credentialing experience preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Imaging System and the production database system
• Excellent phone skills with the ability to cultivate and maintain strong business relationships.
• Must possess comfort in learning, training, and engaging with others virtually through Microsoft Teams and Zoom
• Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
The above declarations are not intended to be an “all inclusive” list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to perform the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and be a reasonable representation of its activities.
Cross Country Healthcare is an EEO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability
- Job Family Delivery Ops
- Job Function NMGR
- Pay Type Hourly