Data Management Specialist (temp)
The Data Management Specialist is responsible for daily management of data, including the entering of data into proprietary databases, quickly and accurately. The Data Management Specialist will update information in the databases to reflect the latest changes, ensuring the data, among various systems, is in sync.
• Must have the ability to accurately input a high volume of data into internal systems.
• Review source documents for accuracy and prepare for data entry.
• Combine and rearrange data from source documents where required.
• Enter data from source documents into proprietary databases.
• Ensure data integrity.
• Other duties as assigned, with or without accommodation.
Education and Experience
• High School diploma required.
• Two (2) – three (3) years’ experience in data entry.
Skills and Abilities
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including Microsoft Excel as well as database systems.
• Must have accurate keyboard skills and proven ability to enter data at the required speed.
• Exceptional attention to detail; excellent grammar and punctuation.
• Must have sound decision making abilities.
• Must have high sense of urgency and ability to work well under pressure.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written.
• Interact professionally during times of changing demands and conflicting assignments.
• Communicate and work in a respectful, supportive manner with all teammates.
• Willing to serve all internal and external customers in a positive manner.
- Job Family Account Mgmt
- Job Function NMGR
- Pay Type Hourly
- Boca Raton, FL, USA