Associate Account Executive
Atlanta, GA, USA ● Virtual
Wednesday, April 14, 2021
Cross Country Healthcare is looking for top talent to join our team
Cross Country Healthcare, Inc. (CCH) is a leader in providing total talent management including strategic workforce solutions, contingent staffing, permanent placement and other consultative services for healthcare clients. Leveraging nearly 35 years of expertise and insight, CCH solves complex labor-related challenges for clients while providing high-quality outcomes and exceptional patient care. As a multi-year Best of Staffing® Award winner, CCH is committed to excellence in delivery of its services and was the first public company to earn The Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval® for Health Care Staffing Services Certification with Distinction.
The Associate Account Executive (AE) will have the
primary responsibility of generating leads for the tenured Account Executives
within the assigned territory and specialties.
Research company information with the purpose of
locating new clients for locum tenens matches
Call into AE’s territory and his/her opportunity
pipeline to locate new business.
Reverse market available providers
Send leads to the AE that result in LTAs being
sent and executed.
Identify clients and prospects that utilize Locum
Tenens services from competing agencies.
Identify key decision makers within healthcare
organizations and update in CCL CRM
Assist with timesheets as needed
Understand all applicable VMS systems and assist
with provider submissions and match management
Other duties as assigned, with or without
- Excellent interpersonal skills as well as effective phone presentation and strong customer service skills.
- Excellent problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Strong written presentation skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite: Outlook, Excel, Word. General database knowledge.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum 1 - 2 years’ experience in recruitment, inside/outside sales. Years of experience may be substituted for educational background.
- Healthcare experience desired but not required
CRITICAL COMPETENCIES FOR SUCCESS:
- Ability to prioritize and maintain organization in a fast paced environment, with conflicting deadlines.
- Ability to collaborate with all people/aspects of selling cycle to achieve all goals.
- Must be flexible and able to adapt to an ever-changing environment in a productive manner.
- Ability to work a flexible, varied schedule.
- Sales ability to secure new business and grow current account revenue.
- Ability to meet quotas/goals.
- Assertive character and motivated to meet goals.
- Work independently but also have a strong commitment to being a team player.
· Open work area. General fast paced office environment.
Must have the ability to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Cross Country Healthcare offers a competitive compensation and benefits program including: Medical plan, Dental plan, Life insurance, Disability plan, 401(k) plan and Tuition Assistance
Cross Country Healthcare is an EEO employer - M/F/ Veteran/Disability