Regional Manager (Healthcare Staffing)
The Regional Manager is responsible for achieving and maintaining all budget lines associated within the respective region. The Regional Manager is responsible for working with marketing, sales, recruiting, and sourcing teams on strategies to increase market-share, revenue and gross profit and will promote effective teamwork amongst office staff to ensure all field personnel and clients receive unrivaled quality service.
• Develop and increase top line revenue and bottom line results for the region with emphasis on establishing and building client relationships.
• Achieve sales, gross profit and earnings objectives through management of region plans implemented by staff initiating face-to-face and telephone contacts with referral sources – i.e., hospitals, physician groups, community agencies, and potential customers.
• Work with the recruitment and sourcing teams to secure and retain a broad range of qualified healthcare staff, sufficient to maintain an effective balance of available staff to service clients.
• Work with the sales and marketing teams’ efforts in the geographic area to negotiate, establish, and maximize profitable contracts.
• Review and establish pay and bill rates to ensure successful recruitment and retention of both office and field personnel to service a growing customer base. Determine bill rates through analysis of gross profit factors, market conditions, business volume and mix, competition, and operational costs and requirements.
• Partner with other Cross Country divisions to identify cross-selling and multiple service line opportunities.
• Ensure services provided are consistent with company policies, service standards, and applicable laws and regulations through management of the services and ongoing assessment and supervision of all client and assigned staff.
• Work with Support teams (payroll, billing, credentialing) and internal staff to ensure procedures followed within the region are consistent with company requirements.
• Interview, hire, train, manage and evaluate employee performance.
• Implement disciplinary action and/or termination of employees through established company procedures.
• Increase awareness of the Company’s services through participation in community and professional organizations.
• Conduct direct client visits and relationship nurturing with region’s top 20% of clients on a consistent basis.
• Identify and assist with expansion of services within region’s clients and bubble up opportunities.
• Meet with team members weekly to cascade company information, review activity, productivity, project status, mental health check- ins, relationship building and development opportunities.
• Share best practices throughout region and division.
• Embrace and assist with promotion of new technologies.
• All other duties as assigned.
• High School diploma required. Bachelor’s degree in business, healthcare or other similar discipline preferred.
• Three – five years’ experience in sales or staffing environment, preferably in healthcare industry.
• Three years’ experience in a managerial role with P&L responsibility.
• Proven business development and effective leadership skills; must be able to coach and mentor others.
• Must be able to develop an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, key employee retention and development, and high performance.
• Must have strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to quickly react to potentially critical situations and have strong problem solving abilities.
• Must be able to manage competing demands and changing priorities with a positive attitude.
- Job Family Recruitment
- Job Function MGR
- Pay Type Salary
- California, USA
- Florida, USA
- Idaho, USA
- Kansas, USA
- Nebraska, USA
- New York, NY, USA
- Oregon, USA
- South Carolina, USA
- Texas, USA
- Utah, USA
- Washington, USA