The Junior Recruiter is responsible for assisting with the Travel Nurse Staffing process. This includes assisting Recruiters with maintaining desk level management to grow revenue. Jr. Recruiter must maintain professional communication both written and verbal, as well as provide quality assurance consistent with policies, procedures and standards.
- Assist with Healthcare Professional onboarding screening consisting of updating work histories, references, skills checklists, license verifications, and additional docs as needed
- Ensure that Recruiters Daily Task Manager is reviewed and work with Recruiter to provide direction on candidate placement
- Provide assistance and transition of healthcare professional placement
- Provides assistance with call and email blast campaigns on MSP projects
- Able to provide coverage for recruiters on a wide variety of issues: payroll, travel issues, compliance issues, etc.
- Provide auxiliary coverage as needed for assigned group of recruiters and with other recruiter teams
- Work as a liaison between the compliance team and HCP
- Assist with the 30 -day expiring compliance for Healthcare professionals on assignment
- Complete annual evaluations of healthcare professionals
- Ensue that Recruiter presentation profile of Healthcare Professional is current to date
- Any other duties required by Management
Must have the ability to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
· Strong organizational skills and ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Excellent interpersonal skills as well as effective phone presentation and strong customer service skills
· Excellent problem solving and negotiation skills
· Experience and considerable skill in interviewing techniques and a good knowledge of healthcare modalities is required.
· Must possess excellent judgment to prioritize work, handle multiple projects at once, and meet objectives
· Goal driven / Detail oriented
· Ability to apply your advanced closing skills to secure interest and gain commitment for openings.
· Ability to communicate and deal effectively with others at all levels of the organization.
Ability to prioritize multiple tasks su·
Make competent use of recruiting tools (including networking, social media, and referral programs).
· Demonstrates flexibility and the ability to respond quickly to changes.
· Personal computer knowledge including experience with MS Office software including Word, Excel and Outlook required.
· Extreme sense of urgency
Excellent customer service delivery
- Job Family Recruitment
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Boca Raton, FL, USA