Buffalo, NY, USA ● Chicago, IL, USA ● Pittsburgh, PA, USA ● Toledo, OH, USA Req #220
Monday, February 22, 2021
The Recruiter is responsible for building sound relationships with field staff, generating referrals and prospecting new candidates through independent recruiting strategies to increase revenue and profitability. The Recruiter must meet company and client expectations for producing quality candidates for open job orders. They must provide excellent customer service while meeting the goals and needs of field personnel.
• Exceed market goals by maintaining and increasing candidate pool and fill rate by screening, testing and interviewing applicants for employment and by making personnel recommendations to hiring managers based on skill level and background knowledge of client.
• Develop and plan prospecting strategies to pursue new avenues for recruiting candidates; utilize a variety of tools (i.e., email, telephone, social media) to establish relationships and expand applicant pool.
• Maintain/exceed acceptable margin levels by negotiating pay rates with field staff.
• Manage field staff upon hire to ensure client needs are being met.
• Convert recruits to working candidates by working closely with delivery team to place new hires.
• Ensure candidate and/or client concerns are resolved in a timely manner; uphold our Company’s reputation by demonstrating standards of excellence.
• Maintain database with accurate candidate contact information, qualifications and selling points; ensure all communication with candidate is documented.
• Attend staffing meetings and staffing oriented training.
• Maintain and update candidate files to adhere to both Cross Country and facility credentialing requirements as needed.
• Audit facility compliance to ensure the scheduled field associates have the appropriate information.
• Provide suggestions for marketing, advertisement placement in journals, internet job boards, and direct mail.
• Complete weekly staffing reports and work on recruiting projects as requested.
• All other duties as assigned.
Must have the ability to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Minimum one year of related experience, preferably in the healthcare industry.
• Must possess an average skill set in full cycle recruiting, including sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, legal, relationship management and due diligence.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent, or equivalent combination of education and sufficient experience to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Bachelor degree preferred.
If working in a virtual environment, employees must have the ability to possess comfort in learning, training and engaging with others through Microsoft Teams and Zoom.
Cross Country Healthcare is an EEO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability
- Job Family Recruitment
- Job Function NMGR
- Pay Type Salary
- Buffalo, NY, USA
- Chicago, IL, USA
- Pittsburgh, PA, USA
- Toledo, OH, USA