Client Relations Specialist
The Client Relations Specialist is responsible for fulfillment of client orders as assigned within the region and contributes to the success of the region by providing the highest caliber of candidates to fill client needs, ultimately driving revenue, gross profit and market share.
- Fulfill client orders as assigned within region.
- Ensure orders are updated in the system and signals are sent to the Sourcing and Recruitment teams.
- Call on clients for ongoing needs, relationship building, and digging for diversification opportunities.
- Build HCP relationships.
- Achieve established activity and productivity metrics.
- Partner with clients to determine staffing requirements; offer assignments at client facilities to qualified field staff.
- Manage open orders, submit files and expedite interviews and offers in order to support region performance goals.
- Remain aware of changes in hospital file requirements and communicate those changes to the region.
- Build rapport and maintain consistent communication with candidates and clients to develop positive working relationships.
- Ensure candidate and/or client concerns are resolved in a timely manner; uphold our Company’s reputation by demonstrating standards of excellence.
- Conduct candidate and client visits to increase brand recognition and networking abilities.
- Interview, screen and administer appropriate evaluations of field applicants.
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of field staff and the ongoing needs of the client/facility through daily/weekly follow-up calls.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
- Detail Oriented - Ability to achieve thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task.
- Communication - Listening, presenting, and clearly expressing ideas in a written and oral format.
- Planning & Organizing - Using time efficiently to prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
- Teamwork & Accountability - Working towards common goals while being accountable for assigned tasks; be amicable and work well with others; willingness to jump in and offer assistance when needed.
- Customer service focused - The desire to take care of HCP and HCF needs and going above and beyond to fulfill those needs.
- Minimum one year of related experience, preferably in staffing business.
- Computer experience required. Database and/or automated program experience a plus.
- High school diploma or equivalent - or - any equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent - or - any equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job
- Job Family Recruitment
- Job Function NMGR
- Pay Type Hourly
- Concord, CA, USA
- Riverside, CA, USA