The Recruiter is responsible for building sound relationships with field staff, generating referrals and prospecting new candidates to increase revenue and profitability. The Recruiter must meet company and client expectations for producing quality candidates for open job orders. They must provide excellent customer service while meeting the goals and needs of field personnel.
- Exceed branch based goals to maintain and increase quality candidate pool and fill rate.
- Convert recruits to working candidates by working closely with branch personnel to place new hires.
- Develop and plan prospecting strategies to pursue new avenues for recruiting candidates; utilize a variety of tools (i.e., email, telephone, social media) to establish relationships and expand applicant pool.
- Ensure candidate and/or client concerns are resolved in a timely manner; uphold our Company’s reputation by demonstrating standards of excellence.
- Maintain database with accurate candidate contact information, qualifications and selling points; ensure all communication with candidate is documented.
- Perform reference and background checks on applicants.
- Attend staffing meetings, staffing oriented training, trade shows, conventions, job and career fairs, workshops and other company/client-sponsored events.
- Conduct facility visits as needed and conduct regular competitive shops in the local market.
- Maintain and update candidate files to adhere to both Cross Country and facility credentialing requirements.
- Audit facility compliance to ensure the scheduled field associates have the appropriate information.
- Provide suggestions for marketing, advertisement placement in journals, internet job boards, and direct mail.
- Complete weekly staffing reports and work on recruiting projects as requested.
- Take rotational call as designated.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Self-motivated - The drive to work toward your goals, without influence from other people or situations
- Decision & Judgment - Must be a self-starter with the ability to make independent decisions and the judgment to know when to seek advice.
- Communication - Listening, presenting, and clearly expressing ideas in a written and oral format.
- Adaptability - Ability to manage competing demands and changing priorities.
- Planning & Organizing - Using time efficiently to prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
- Computer Proficient - Must be proficient in MS Office, utilizing search engines and social media sites, comfortable with posting jobs and conducting candidate searches and utilizing company databases.
- Teamwork & Accountability - Working towards common goals while being accountable for assigned tasks; be amicable and work well with others; willingness to assist colleagues when needed.
- Customer service focused - The desire to take care of HCP needs and going above and beyond to fulfill those needs.
- Minimum one year of related experience, preferably in the healthcare industry.
- Must possess an average skill set in full cycle recruiting, including sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, legal, relationship management and due diligence.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekend hours, as needed.
- Job Family Recruiting
- Job Function NMGR
- Pay Type Salary
- x, 6551 Park Of Commerce Blvd, Boca Raton, Florida, United States of America