Recruit and place assigned or referred Locum Tenens Physicians and/or Advanced Practice Providers to assignments throughout the U.S. Develop and maintain a pool of qualified Physicians and/or Advanced Practice Providers within your designated specialty, while
working with your team and coordinating presentations of candidates to Account Executives specific to the needs of the company’s clients. Build long term relationships with physicians and/or advanced practice providers for ongoing assignment opportunities.
- Recruit viable physicians and/or advanced practice providers from all sources by prospecting and generating referrals including but not limited to conference leads, working personnel, and former candidates.
- Sell current and upcoming locums opportunities to prospective physicians and submit qualified applicants to fill open positions throughout US; work with account management and sales departments to generate positions for physicians looking for a specific location.
- Build and maintain loyal active base of working candidates.
- Maintain and update candidate files to include work history and skills checklist. Complete screenings for potential candidates and evaluations according to the company’s standards.
- Negotiate and process contract paperwork and list of required documentation for candidate and follow up to confirm 100% compliance for assignment.
- Interface with Travel/Housing, Accounting, Risk Management, and other internal support departments.
- Constantly communicate with candidates regarding compensation, client needs, and any other assignment related details, including travel and housing, professional liability, and orientation. Respond to questions and process timesheets, via established processes.
- Provide excellent customer service to providers, internal, and external customers.
- Meet and maintain minimum outbound call, presentation, and new candidate submission requirements.
- Other duties as assigned, with or without accommodation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills as well as effective phone presentation and strong customer service skills.
- Excellent problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Strong written presentation skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite: Outlook, Excel, Word. General database knowledge.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum 1 - 3 years’ experience in recruitment, inside/outside sales.
- Years of experience may be substituted for educational background.
- Healthcare experience desired but not required.
- Job Family Recruitment
- Pay Type Salary
- Atlanta, GA, USA