Business Process Analyst
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a technology and data-driven financial services company offering a full range of consumer credit card products. As one of the largest credit card banks in the United States, Credit One Bank issues Visa®, Mastercard®, and American Express® products, as well as the Official Credit Card of NASCAR® and the Vegas Golden Knights. Credit One Bank is also the official credit card partner of the Raiders and Las Vegas Aviators. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and connect with us @CreditOneBank on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
Credit One Bank is looking for a Business Analyst within the Treasury & Finance Department to elicit, analyze and validate the business needs of the stakeholders for both customers and end users. Manage and drive the needs/requirements through the project lifecycle and enforce and redefine as necessary.
Summary Essential Job Functions
- Collaborate with project sponsors to understand project scope and vision and its impacts on Treasury & Finance
- Interpret requirements into feasible options and communicate these requirements back to the Treasury & Finance stakeholders
- Conduct interviews with all levels of staff to gather Treasury & Finance requirement
- Translate and document requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to developers/project team
- Communicate changes, enhancements, modifications of business requirements either verbally or through written documentation to project managers, sponsors and other stakeholders so that issues and solutions are understood
- Ensure all deliverables and timelines are met by the Treasury & Finance stakeholders and/or end users
- Formal, routine reporting to Treasury & Finance officers on project status to include blockers, project time overruns and outstanding or unmet deliverables/deadlines
- Ensuring end-user proficiency with new systems, programs and applications
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or information systems
- 5-7 recent years of experience in a position with applicable experience
- Competent with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and project/time management skills
- Ability to work independently and execute with speed and accuracy
- Demonstrate company core values of excellence, ownership, collaboration, and integrity
- Project experience with payment systems and/or process improvements
- Work history includes working at or collaboration with Fiserv
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA