Fraud Operations - Customer Service Process Specialist II
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a technology and data-driven financial services company offering a full range of consumer credit card products. As one of the largest credit card banks in the United States, Credit One Bank issues Visa®, Mastercard®, and American Express® products, as well as the Official Credit Card of NASCAR® and the Vegas Golden Knights. Credit One Bank is also the official credit card partner of the Raiders and Las Vegas Aviators. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and connect with us @CreditOneBank on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
Customer Service Fraud Service Excellence Specialist, reporting directly to the respective Supervisor/Manager, will resolve critical issues as they are presented from various legal, regulatory and governmental agencies or identified within the Bank’s monitoring process.
Applicant must possess a working knowledge of Account maintenance systems and relevant external industry systems to include Credit Bureaus, regulatory agencies, payment platforms and online verification platforms. A strong working knowledge of credit card products and services as well as applicable regulations ensuring adherence as required.
Summary Essential Job Functions
- Action highly regulatory processes on card member accounts with high level of accuracy.
- Attention to detail of future state projects providing intellectual insight and feedback.
- Alert focus on processes and findings used to investigate and evaluate identified unusual activity.
- Perform review of cases for compliance accuracy and service oriented results worked by others.
- Ability to perform root cause analysis and provide results to the various lines of business.
- Follow policies, procedures and use sound judgment in reviewing and responding through the appropriate channel.
- Strong communication skills required as multiple departments may be responsible for research, lines of communication must be maintained to bridge bifurcation.
- Extensive dealing with various levels of management to present proposed ideas, share feedback for improvement to agent performance and new product launch results.
- Ability to professionally communicate with internal departments and external banking industry contacts.
- Actively participate in discussions with cross leadership to review trends and actions for improvement.
- Presentation skills to cross leadership such as Report Out Board, Show-N-Tell, BPI/DMAIC.
- Be a leader in seeking service excellence in all processes worked/review/tested
- Owner mentality of escalated complaints seeking amicable resolution.
- Dedicates self to become a Subject Matter Expert in all fraud and non fraud matters involving/impacting the customer and business.
- Direct customer interfacing communications (inbound/outbound call and lobby).
- Engage self in industry knowledge within and outside the Bank.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- One year of chargeback experience.
- Experience processing chargeback directly in VROL, Mastercom, and OpsNet.
- Strong knowledge of chargeback rights for the three main associations (Visa, Mastercard, and Amex)
- Excellent verbal/written communication and organizational skills.
- Problem resolution / investigative abilities and detail oriented.
- Ability to maneuver efficiently and effectively in a Windows environment, account maintenance systems and relevant external industry platforms.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently and in a team setting with minimal supervision.
- Extremely dependable and superior time management skills.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. However, the employee may choose to stand and move within cubicle area. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, feel, talk and hear; reach with hands and arms. Must possess the ability to effectively hear and communicate. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 2 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Based on the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), management has analyzed this position and determined it to be non-exempt.
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA