Decision Engine & Case Management - Pega Analyst II
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a technology and data-driven financial services company offering a full range of consumer credit card products. As one of the largest credit card banks in the United States, Credit One Bank issues Visa®, Mastercard®, and American Express® products, as well as the Official Credit Card of NASCAR® and the Vegas Golden Knights. Credit One Bank is also the official credit card partner of the Raiders and Las Vegas Aviators. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and connect with us @CreditOneBank on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
The Pega Analyst position encompasses a wide range of responsibilities; the position includes work with the company’s Pega system and integrations to other software and systems. Must have an expert understanding of the Pega Framework, Decisioning Engine applications. The Pega Analyst is responsible for modifications and managing of the full life cycle software development process. This position requires the individual to manage internally developed as well as externally purchased or developed applications as required by the business.
The Pega Analyst is responsible for the technical implementation of solutions supporting business functionality. They are required to work with multiple teams including but not limited to QA, Release Management, Infrastructure, and Project Management. They must offer coaching to and mentoring of the Pega Program team and other employees.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Architecture and Design of PRPC
- Expert in PegaRULES engine
- Expert in Pega Framework
- Enterprise Application System Understanding
- Considerable experience in Pega’s Customer Decision Hub and how components such as Proposition Management, Predictive Analytics and Interaction History are used to create next best action decision strategies.
- Full life cycle application development
- Design, code, and debug applications in various software languages
- Support, maintain, and document software functionality
- Maintain compliance standards
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least 2+ years of experience working with Pega’s Customer Decision Hub.
- At least 4+ year of programming and software development life cycles (Waterfall, Agile, Scrum).
- Knowledge of relational databases (SQL Server, PLSQL structure and development)
- BA/BS in Computer Science or Software Engineering. Master’s degree in Computer Software Engineering or Engineering Management preferred.
- Certification as Certified Pega Decisioning Consultant preferred but not required.
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA