QA Analyst III
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a technology and data-driven financial services company offering a full range of consumer credit card products. As one of the largest credit card banks in the United States, Credit One Bank issues Visa®, Mastercard®, and American Express® products, as well as the Official Credit Card of NASCAR® and the Vegas Golden Knights. Credit One Bank is also the official credit card partner of the Raiders and Las Vegas Aviators. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and connect with us @CreditOneBank on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
This role will collaborate with stakeholders to formulate test objectives, strategies and test plans to ensure adequate testing will be performed so testing defects are identified, communicated and resolved prior to implementation. Acts as champion and advocate for ensuring a thorough test plan is in place, understood and performed to provide assurance the product delivery is defect free. Monitor and measure test results looking for ways to continually improve the testing process and adapt to compensate for evolving conditions. Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to organize, conceptually interpret and clearly communicate and translate complexity into actionable solutions.
Summary Essential Job Functions
- Understand current state testing and evolve to an improved future state that delivers improved value to our customers.
- Create and communicate testing metrics so stakeholders understand issues and remediation efforts.
- Provide training and mentoring for testers to drive quantifiable improvement in performance, effectiveness and efficiency.
- Establish processes and procedures to ensure deliverables produced meet acceptance criteria and provide business value.
- Establish quality targets, service level agreements, and key performance metrics.
- Analyze issues with the end goal of determining opportunities to improve processes and controls with a focus on efficiency and effectiveness.
- Consolidates and communicates reported risks, issues, functionality gaps and facilitates resolution and mitigation strategies.
- 5+ years of experience in financial services, health care or related industry.
- 5+ years of experience in planning, creating and executing test plans.
- Computer Science, Business Management, or related degree.
- Demonstrated statistical and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication, facilitation and presentation skills.
- Expert at translating complex operational and customer processes into clear, understandable and actionable solutions.
- Excellent organizational, planning and multitasking skills.
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA