Process Engineer III
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a technology and data-driven financial services company offering a full range of consumer credit card products. As one of the largest credit card banks in the United States, Credit One Bank issues Visa®, Mastercard®, and American Express® products, as well as the Official Credit Card of NASCAR® and the Vegas Golden Knights. Credit One Bank is also the official credit card partner of the Raiders and Las Vegas Aviators. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and connect with us @CreditOneBank on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
This role works across the enterprise to identify process inefficiencies with the intent implementing process improvements and automation initiatives that enable achievement of business strategy. Acts as champion and advocate for intelligent process optimization and automation to enable organizational and digital strategies. Drives deployment of lean concepts across delivery organization. Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to organize, conceptually interpret and clearly communicate and translate complexity into the actionable solutions.
Summary Essential Job Functions
- Identify, analyze, and quantify process optimization opportunities.
- Understand current state and engineer future state processes that deliver value to customers and operations, including measures and metrics to enable continued process optimization.
- Design and implement customer journey mapping with automated value streams to improve workflow through process simulation.
- Improve efficiency through process mapping, data mining and analytics to reduce defects, expense and risk while improving customer satisfaction.
- Provide training and mentoring for lean process techniques to drive quantifiable improvement in delivery performance, effectiveness and efficiency.
- Define innovative solutions to improve production quality, applying change, risk, and resource management principles.
- Establish processes and procedures to ensure deliverables produced meet acceptance criteria, provide business value, and are ‘fit for purpose’.
- Establish quality targets, service level agreements, and key performance metrics.
- Perform change impact assessments including human capital, systems, processes & regulatory considerations.
- Drive effective change management to ensure organization readiness and effectiveness.
- Analyze issues with the end goal of determining opportunities to improve processes and controls with a focus on efficiency and effectiveness.
- Consolidates and communicates reported risks, issues, and functionality gaps and facilitates resolution and mitigation strategies.
- 5+ years of experience in financial services, health care or related industry.
- Computer Science, Business Management, or related degree.
- Lean Practitioner and/or Lean Six Sigma Black Belt.
- Demonstrated statistical and analytical problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication, facilitation and presentation skills.
- Expert translating complex operational and customer processes into clear, understandable and actionable process improvement plans.
- Proven experience leading process improvement initiatives.
- Great organizational, planning and multitasking skills.
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA