Digital Product Manager
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a technology and data-driven financial services company offering a full range of consumer credit card products. As one of the largest credit card banks in the United States, Credit One Bank issues Visa®, Mastercard®, and American Express® products, as well as the Official Credit Card of NASCAR® and the Vegas Golden Knights. Credit One Bank is also the official credit card partner of the Raiders and Las Vegas Aviators. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and connect with us @CreditOneBank on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
The Digital Product Manager is responsible for executing the strategy, development, implementation, and continued improvement of the digital acquisition experience. This position will work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out digital products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy. Experience in product management, website management, or conversion rate optimization (CRO) is required.
This position is based in Las Vegas, NV. It is not a remote position.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Improve website conversion through optimizations, personalization and new initiatives
- Responsible for supporting the creation a strategic roadmap to deliver a best-in-class digital acquisition experience
- Manages personalization capabilities, and new platform innovations to improve conversion rates through digital channels
- Define requirements via stakeholder interviews, business drivers, competitive analysis & industry research
- Develop product documentation including specifications, wireframes, site maps, process flows, success metrics, etc.
- Analyzes website conversion performance to measure results and optimize funnel metrics
- Stay abreast of ecommerce market and consumer trends, competition, and technology, proactively recommending solutions and strategies
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Marketing preferred
- 1-3 years of experience in product management, website management, or conversion rate optimization (CRO)
- 1-3 years of experience using web analytical tools like Adobe Analytics/Omniture, Google Analytics or other similar tools preferred
- Process-oriented, mindset of continual improvement; real passion for ingesting and analyzing data, documenting processes with the intent of driving progressive improvements and significant innovation
- Ability to think strategically and see the big picture, analyzing a problem or project from a variety of angles, yet examining specific aspects in significant detail
- Ability to learn quickly, build consensus and interact effectively with internal teams and vendors
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to manage and develop various projects at different stages
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA