Vice President, Banking Products & Technical Operations
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a technology and data-driven financial services company offering a full range of consumer credit card products. As one of the largest credit card banks in the United States, Credit One Bank issues Visa®, Mastercard®, and American Express® products, as well as the Official Credit Card of NASCAR® and the Vegas Golden Knights. Credit One Bank is also the official credit card partner of the Raiders and Las Vegas Aviators. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and connect with us @CreditOneBank on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
The VP, Banking Products & Technical Operations will work with IT leadership in conjunction with business and other department leaders to define banking products and deploy/support them using the suite of well-established internal and COTS banking product suite. This position will provide executive leadership of the product development organization. Additionally, this position is responsible for helping transform the infrastructure to leading edge technologies to support business agility.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Excellent knowledge of Credit Card Ecosystem (Consumer & Commercial), Transaction Processing, Customer Servicing & Overarching knowledge of banking industry is required.
- Hands-on experience with Fiserv (Omaha, PLP & Other products), Finxact, Apiture, Savannah is strongly desired.
- Experience implementing new credit card products & migrating an existing portfolio from another processor (TSYS, FIS, In-house, etc.) is strongly desired.
- Ability to lead Discovery, Data Spec Review, Software Development Process, System Configuration, Testing, Project Management Implementation.
- Working understanding of business financial practices and accounting
- Developing the charter for the organization including the mission, vision, strategic objectives and plans.
- Developing a multi-year plan for starting-up, ramping-up and scaling-up the Product & Solutions Engineering Organization. Including the roles, responsibilities, and skills required for such an organization.
- Managing the performance of the team. Identifying development needs and a plan to develop the skills of the organization to meet evolving needs.
- Facilitating the architecture of digitalized business process and business models in collaboration with business organizations and functional departments.
- Coordinating and collaborating with Information Systems, Information Technology, Continuous Improvement and Change Management functions to deliver strategic company initiatives.
- Works in a consultative fashion with other department heads, such as marketing, production and operations as an advisor of technologies that may improve their efficiency and effectiveness.
- Serve as a member of the Senior IT leadership team to direct the overall infrastructure and the platform strategy of the company through active participation with management, external service organizations, and vendors.
- Support IT leadership functions including annual planning, budgeting, status reporting, presentations and continuous improvement.
- Desire to evolve your engineering org. and hire as needed for innovation and funded ventures
- Strong bias for action and willingness to get involved in every stage of the discovery process
- Advanced hands on experience and skills in incubating and growing real solutions, ideally from a start-up company or in the corporate innovation space.
- Experience building multiple successful customer journeys, working closely with designers and front-end developers
- Ability to leverage customer and business lens when making tradeoff decisions
- Actively promotes the mission of the company within the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 10-15 years of progressive in Banking, Technology Operations & Information Technology experience; 5-10 years management and strategic experience
- A high degree of adaptability and flexibility to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Expert technical knowledge of infrastructure, product development and platform services, networking, systems, and applications.
- Expertise across the full SDLC including the use of agile methodologies.
- Exceptional communication and presentation abilities to interact at all levels of the clients from C-level to technical and operation levels
- Solid thought leadership and the ability to influence others through collaborative efforts
- An ability to quickly establish credibility and rapport with a broad set of constituencies
- Strong results orientation with demonstrated track record of success to effectively complete tactical activities
- Bachelor's degree in business, operations or a related field is required.
- MBA/MS in a related field preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable candidates with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. However, the employee may choose to stand and move within cubicle area. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, feel, talk and hear; reach with hands and arms. Must possess the ability to effectively hear and communicate. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 2 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Based on the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), management has analyzed this position and determined it to be exempt.
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA