Manager/Sr. Manager, Customer Service
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a technology and data-driven financial services company offering a full range of consumer credit card products. As one of the largest credit card banks in the United States, Credit One Bank issues Visa®, Mastercard®, and American Express® products, as well as the Official Credit Card of NASCAR® and the Vegas Golden Knights. Credit One Bank is also the official credit card partner of the Raiders and Las Vegas Aviators. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and connect with us @CreditOneBank on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
Manage activities of the Back Office operations which could include Customer Service, Mail processing, Customer Communications, & Credit Protection.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Direct supervisors/staff in coordination of workflow and productivity within the assigned area of responsibility.
- Analysis of reports to identify trends and provide direction to internal and external partners for appropriate enhancements to improve servicing.
- Monitors trends and initiates strategic enhancements to improve performance.
- Creates MIS (Management Information Systems) to manage workflow.
- Creates and maintains an efficient and goal orient environment that will motivate staff to meet strategic goals.
- Develop internal and external team to drive performance and efficiency.
- Create and maintain process and control procedures.
- Actively challenges current processes to enhance departmental efficiencies.
- Become a subject matter expert in Back Office processes.
- Demonstrates an ongoing comprehensive working knowledge of regulations governing the Credit Card industry.
- Effectively communicates with senior management on all facets of the business unit.
- Professional interactions across all departments within the organization to ensure proper implementation of policy and procedures.
- Manages multiple priorities overseeing both operations and project management.
- Participate in release planning, product launches, and organizational readiness meetings and activities.
- Ensure quality, accuracy, and completeness of communications produced by the team.
- Serve as the escalation point for issues with customer communications.
- Create and maintain Customer Service Letter Library.
- Recommend new approaches for customer communication, including messaging, email templates, or strategic changes to delivery methods.
- Guide team’s approach to writing communications through appropriate voice and persona. Assist writers in the creation, editing, approval, and delivery of customer communications and programs about our solutions, services, and organization.
- Participate in the hiring, training and development of new employees.
- Completes performance reviews, performance improvement plans, individual development plans and corrective actions. Makes recommendations on merit increases, promotions and terminations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- BA or BS in a related field, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years previous customer service management position
- Demonstrated people leadership and development success with large organizations
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Microsoft Office, Power Point and Word
- Excellent written and oral communication, problem-solving, and project management skills
- Analytical, organizational, and resolution skills.
- Strong business judgment
- Ability to collaborate effectively and follow up to ensure achievement of deadlines, outcomes, and results
- Demonstrate company core values of excellence, ownership, collaboration, and integrity
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Call center/Back Office and financial services experience
- 5+ years’ experience writing for a customer audience
- Experience with Process and/or Problem-Solving Methodology
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. However, the employee may frequently need to stand and walk. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, feel, talk and hear; reach with hands and arms. Must possess the ability to effectively hear and communicate. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Based on the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), management has analyzed this position and determined it to be exempt.
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA