Senior Procurement Analyst
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a technology and data-driven financial services company offering a full range of consumer credit card products. As one of the largest credit card banks in the United States, Credit One Bank issues Visa®, Mastercard®, and American Express® products, as well as the Official Credit Card of NASCAR® and the Vegas Golden Knights. Credit One Bank is also the official credit card partner of the Raiders and Las Vegas Aviators. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and connect with us @CreditOneBank on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
This position reports to Assistant Vice President, Procurement. The Senior Procurement Analyst ensures that products, services and vendor relationships are in the best interest of the company. This position is responsible for the evaluation of vendors and contracts including the Requests for Quotes (RFQ), Request for Proposals (RFP) and Requests for Information (RFI). This position works on complex assignments that require considerable independent discretion and provides recommendations of supplier selections based on research. This position also monitors and maintains vendor related reports, costs, due diligence and related documents.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
· Collaborate with different departments to understand their requirements, research and make recommendations based on analysis
· Ensure proper due diligence on critical vendors
· Ensure that the Legal department reviews all contracts. Fully executed and deposited into the Contract Management System.
· Work with Internal Customers to facilitate Request for Proposals, Request for Quotes and Invitations to Bid
· Prepare, review and present reports as requested
· Maintain all documentation on all procedures
· Monitor vendor performance for critical vendors
· Evaluate spending while seeking ways to improve and enhance the quality of products purchased and the timeliness of deliveries
· Conduct cost analyses and setting benchmarks for improvement
· Develop risk management procedures to mitigate losses in the event of product shortages
· Purchase supply of products/materials/services
· Recommend new processes or systems for improvement; implement new ideas and strategies
· Organize and schedule procurements in a timely manner
· Communicate with vendors, clients, customers, team members, and managers to align goals
· Excellent customer service skills when dealing with the company team members at all levels of the organization. Will also work with the company’s suppliers/vendors, as appropriate.
· Must have strong communications skills, both oral and written, and participate and/or lead meetings. Should also have excellent active listening skills.
· Must be able to evaluate and compare supplier quotes, bids and information and make a recommendation based on the findings. Will present these findings in presentations and provide supporting documentation.
· Excellent written communication to create professional documents for vendors and internal customers
· Detail oriented when evaluating bids for pricing and specifications. Reporting should be succinct, clear and impactful.
· Desire to learn, evolve, succeed and to advance
· Bachelor’s degree
· Experienced in and solid understanding of procurement processes, policy and technologies
· Minimum 2 years of experience as a procurement professional or related position
· Advanced Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel and Visio-preferred)
· Excellent analytical skills to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
· Ability to negotiate, establish, and administer contracts
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Program Management skills
· Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
· Accurate and precise attention to detail
· Ability to work well with management and staff at all levels, across all functions in the company
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Operations, Engineering or other technical field
· Master’s or post-graduate Degree from an accredited four-year college or university
· Certification in or equivalent training in Certified Purchasing Manager (CPM)
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA