Supply Chain Analyst
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a technology and data-driven financial services company offering a full range of consumer credit card products. As one of the largest credit card banks in the United States, Credit One Bank issues Visa®, Mastercard®, and American Express® products, as well as the Official Credit Card of NASCAR® and the Vegas Golden Knights. Credit One Bank is also the official credit card partner of the Raiders and Las Vegas Aviators. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and connect with us @CreditOneBank on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
This position reports to the Assistant Vice President, Supply Chain. As a Supply Chain Analyst, you will monitor, manage, forecast, analyze usage and cost of credit card and printed materials inventory. You will work with internal partners and external vendors to ensure smooth delivery and management of supply.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
· Manage credit card and related inventory through usage tracking, data analysis, forecasting and ordering, as appropriate
· Develop inventory dashboards and metrics recommendations in support of analyzing and evaluating the material stock levels
· Ensure risks associated with business activities are effectively identified, measured, monitored, and controlled
· Maintain cadence of communications to internal business partners and management
· Work with third party vendors, as appropriate
· Support AVP of Supply Chain with special projects
· Prepare and distribute meeting summaries/agendas and project related communications
· Facilitate and expedite content through processes and approval chains
· Follow association guidelines, compliance policies and procedures for business activities
· Document and improve processes
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years of work experience in a corporate environment
· Advanced Microsoft Applications skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio-preferred). Emphasis on advanced Excel skills
· Preferred: SQL, SAS, Tableau skills
· Outstanding time management skills and ability to work on multiple projects in parallel
· Highly organized and detail-oriented
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Program Management skills
· Effective communication skills and ability to work well across all levels and functions in the company
· Flexible and open to change
· Proactive, self-starter, willingness to learn
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA