AVP, Risk Management - Servicing Risk
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a technology and data-driven financial services company offering a full range of consumer credit card products. As one of the largest credit card banks in the United States, Credit One Bank issues Visa®, Mastercard®, and American Express® products, as well as the Official Credit Card of NASCAR® and the Vegas Golden Knights. Credit One Bank is also the official credit card partner of the Raiders and Las Vegas Aviators. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and connect with us @CreditOneBank on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
Responsible for analytics and modeling pertaining to Operational performance optimization. Utilizes prior Risk Management experience, coupled with a solid understanding of Operational processes, to appropriately manage risk in Customer Service and Collections.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Identifying new strategies and efficiencies in operations to mitigate risk and maximize returns.
- Hypothesis development, analysis, test design, test vs. control analysis, development of recommendations, and oversight of implementation.
- Designing tests and rollout strategies.
- Developing, validating and/or reviewing management reporting.
- Partnering with others (both inside & outside the team) to implement and assess strategy changes.
- Use sophisticated analytical techniques and models to develop customer risk strategies & segmentation schemes, profiles, and other analytically based tools for improving operational performance and efficiency.
- Communicate policy changes and test recommendations, program approvals, MIS and performance trends with key stakeholders, senior management and external regulators.
- Coordinate and collaborate with Operational teams to develop a strong understanding of Operations’ capabilities and to ensure flawless execution of policy.
- Train analytics personnel in model development, experimental design principles, data management, financial tracking practices, and model usage and problem detection.
- Assist internal businesses in the ongoing management and validation of their scores and score-based strategies.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in risk management or related modeling and analytics.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, statistics, economics, data science, financial engineering or another quantitative field.
- Advanced degree in a quantitative field preferred.
- Expert level understanding of risk management and predictive modeling. Experience with machine learning approaches a plus.
- Experience in or understanding of credit card financing business model in consumer lending business segment desirable.
- Proficient in SAS/SQL, R and/or Python.
- Understanding of targeting and segmentation, retail analytic tools and advanced skills using Excel.
- Demonstrated success leading with proven track record of delivering results.
- Ability to develop executable strategies, develop others, articulate a clear vision, and deliver results.
- Experience building and delivering presentations to diverse audiences.
- Strong leadership, creative and analytical skills.
- Take initiative and ownership for areas of responsibility.
- Ability to influence decision makers.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to innovate and find creative solutions to meeting business goals.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. However, the employee may choose to stand and move within cubicle area. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, feel, talk and hear; reach with hands and arms. Must possess the ability to effectively hear and communicate. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 2 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Based on the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), management has analyzed this position and determined it to be exempt.
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA