Operations Training Manager
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a technology and data-driven financial services company offering a full range of consumer credit card products. As one of the largest credit card banks in the United States, Credit One Bank issues Visa®, Mastercard®, and American Express® products, as well as the Official Credit Card of NASCAR® and the Vegas Golden Knights. Credit One Bank is also the official credit card partner of the Raiders and Las Vegas Aviators. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and connect with us @CreditOneBank on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
Credit One Bank is looking for an Operations Training Manager to be responsible for prioritizing training needs, curriculum development, and training delivery across operations in our corporate and supplier sites. In addition, this person will be a liaison across operations to ensure processes are in place to prepare front line agents to respond to business issues or changes.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Identify training needs and determine the best training solutions
- Communicate with stakeholders on a regular basis to collect feedback, provide updates, and align on training prioritization
- Develop content and execute training for operations related to new systems, products, policies, soft skills, and leadership skills
- Ensure compliance and alignment with regulations, policies, and procedures
- Measure and improve training effectives
- Ensure consistent and high-quality training from our supplier training teams
- Ensure the timely coordination and completion of projects
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 4+ years of relevant experience in an operations environment with advanced understanding of training methodologies and adult learning styles
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and project management skills
- Ability to engage employees and drive performance
- High level of competency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and familiarity with training and reporting systems such as Tableau, Articulate, and various LMS systems
- Demonstrate company core values of excellence, ownership, collaboration, and integrity
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred
- Call center and financial services experience preferred
- Ability to travel domestically or internationally if required to support partner sites
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA