Assistant Vice President, Operations Quality Management
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a technology and data-driven financial services company offering a full range of consumer credit card products. As one of the largest credit card banks in the United States, Credit One Bank issues Visa®, Mastercard®, and American Express® products, as well as the Official Credit Card of NASCAR® and the Vegas Golden Knights. Credit One Bank is also the official credit card partner of the Raiders and Las Vegas Aviators. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and connect with us @CreditOneBank on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
Credit One Bank is looking for an Assistant Vice President of Quality, to support the overall growth of the organization. The person in this position will be responsible for leading the quality assurance strategy for all operations functions across our corporate and supplier sites to ensure that agent performance aligns with our operational processes, compliance requirements, and customer servicing expectations.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Ensure quality reviews are conducted to identify and understand performance strengths and opportunities in relation to defined departmental goals for compliance, procedures, and customer experience
- Collaborate with business leaders to mitigate quality and customer experience gaps; develop comprehensive plans to improve performance; ensure deadlines, outcomes, and results are achieved
- Lead and motivate direct reports and cross-functional team members in strategy development and day-to-day Quality Management; continual focus on improving the effectiveness and engagement of direct reports and extended quality teams at supplier sites.
- Prepare and present results to senior management to showcase improvements, highlight opportunities, and gain support to continually drive improved agent performance and positive customer engagement
- Identify and understand applicable regulations and policies
- Ensure the timely coordination and completion of projects
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 10+ years of relevant experience in an operations environment with advanced understanding of quality sampling methodologies
- Ability to analyze tasks and solve problems at the strategic and functional level
- Aptitude for identifying and leveraging relevant data for influence and decision making
- Ability to engage employees and drive performance
- High level of competency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and familiarity with BI and reporting systems such as Tableau
- Understanding of data models, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate company core values of excellence, ownership, collaboration, and integrity
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred
- Call center and financial services experience preferred
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA