Vendor Relationship Manager
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a technology and data-driven financial services company offering a full range of consumer credit card products. As one of the largest credit card banks in the United States, Credit One Bank issues Visa®, Mastercard®, and American Express® products, as well as the Official Credit Card of NASCAR® and the Vegas Golden Knights. Credit One Bank is also the official credit card partner of the Raiders and Las Vegas Aviators. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and connect with us @CreditOneBank on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
This position will manage vendor relationships, drive operational excellence, and collaborate with internal teams to positively impact agent performance. The successful candidate will draw from previous work experience in contact center management, international vendor management, and corporate representation. Responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations to ensure quality response, consistent follow up, communication and appropriate problem solving to business challenges. This position will manage the outsource support team through rigorous process improvement and agent performance improvement. Ultimately, drive the development of a culture of superior customer service and high performing staff.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Drive performance to make sure all interactions are meeting targeted expectations and align with contractual deliverables to ensure overall customer satisfaction
- Oversees daily performance of multiple line of business and provide a single point of accountability (SPOA) in line with the company expectations
- Analysis of reports to identify trends and provide direction to vendors for appropriate enhancements to improve servicing.
- Serves as a Subject Matter Expert for all agent performance KPIs
- Manages processes through utilizing and developing agent and site level reports
- Manage and communicate business reviews on a daily, weekly and quarterly basis.
- Leverage the L&D department to ensure expectations of agent performance are aligned
- Work with Quality to monitor the activities of the customer service teams to ensure compliance with acceptable standards of customer service
- Professional interactions across all departments within the organization to ensure proper implementation of policy and procedures.
- Travel to international and domestic sites to provide hands on management.
- Coordinates and leads partner audits.
- Remotely monitors staff and compiles agent and process improvement recommendations as necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills with focus on journey mapping
- 5+ years of relevant experience in customer service
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- A record of accomplishment of conceiving and delivering innovative solutions that support the customer experience.
- Highly motivated and self-sufficient, able to work successfully under pressure and in the face of ambiguity – proactively identify when it’s necessary to take certain steps and move ahead with confidence
- Demonstrated people leadership and development success with large organizations.
- Experience managing a globally distributed team of customer service agents
- A sincere passion and obsession for customers
- Demonstrated project management success
- International travel required
- Strong business judgment
- Expert skills in Microsoft Office and Excel
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. However, the employee may choose to stand and move within cubicle area. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, feel, talk and hear; reach with hands and arms. Must possess the ability to effectively hear and communicate. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 2 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Based on the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), management has analyzed this position and determined it to be exempt.
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA