Director, Digital Marketing
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a technology and data-driven financial services company offering a full range of consumer credit card products. As one of the largest credit card banks in the United States, Credit One Bank issues Visa®, Mastercard®, and American Express® products, as well as the Official Credit Card of NASCAR® and the Vegas Golden Knights. Credit One Bank is also the official credit card partner of the Raiders and Las Vegas Aviators. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and connect with us @CreditOneBank on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
The Director of Digital Marketing develops and executes digital marketing programs that effectively drive new customer acquisition throughout multiple digital channels. The role is responsible for digital channel account production, managing affiliate and partnership marketing relationships and overseeing campaigns through all phases of launch and roll out, including negotiation of partnerships, creative development, trafficking, reporting and analysis and optimization. The ideal candidate will be data-driven, analytical, and has experience driving growth in an enterprise setting through digital marketing channels. This position reports to the Senior Director of Digital Marketing.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Implement and execute marketing strategy for customer acquisition campaigns, including management of affiliate and display network relationships
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer acquisition across multiple digital channels and touch points
- Identify opportunities and implement strategies to enhance digital program performance, cultivate new growth opportunities and optimize ROI
- Manage relationships with affiliate agencies and strategic partners, overseeing execution of digital marketing projects and priorities
- Leverage experience with affiliate/partnership marketing, digital media management, display prospecting and re-targeting, paid search, e-mail, referral marketing, as well as web analytics tools and A/B testing
- Forecast performance trends and act proactively to increase our market segment
- Create data-driven marketing initiatives and tests that deliver against business objectives
- Execute other marketing campaigns and programs as needed
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
- A Bachelor’s degree is desired and a least 5 years of experience in a related digital marketing, user experience or product management area
- Applicant should have a strong understanding of Affiliate Marketing, Partnership Marketing, E-Mail Marketing, Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Display Marketing and/or Referral Marketing, and be familiar with a variety of these fields’ concepts, practices and procedures
- 3+ years of experience conducting analysis using web analytical, A/B testing and affiliate management tools/platforms like Adobe/Omniture, WebTrends, Coremetrics, Google Analytics, Adobe Target, Optimizely, Kenshoo, Marin, DoubleClick, Commission Junction, Rakuten, Impact Radius and/or other similar tools
- Serve as a reporting expert for the team by developing report requests and interpreting data
- Strong analytical skills with a proven ability to drive the evolution of a program through the application of data insights
- Ability to tell a meaningful story rooted in data-based insights
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Experience driving campaigns from concept through to execution and post-campaign analysis
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA