Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Manager
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a technology and data-driven financial services company offering a full range of consumer credit card products. As one of the largest credit card banks in the United States, Credit One Bank issues Visa®, Mastercard®, and American Express® products, as well as the Official Credit Card of NASCAR® and the Vegas Golden Knights. Credit One Bank is also the official credit card partner of the Raiders and Las Vegas Aviators. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and connect with us @CreditOneBank on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
The Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Manager will be responsible for the SEO roadmap expanding Credit One Bank’s organic search presence and ranking across Google, Bing and other networks. The ideal candidate will strategize, implement and manage SEO strategies through applying best practices to ensure the successful implementation of on-page, technical and off-page SEO efforts. The right candidate must have expertise in technical analysis, keyword research, on-page optimization, content gap analyses, link building campaigns, competitive analysis and reporting required for effective site optimization.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Perform ongoing keyword research including identification and implementation of keyword opportunities
- Conduct competitor analysis to identify gaps in our content coverage and areas of opportunity
- Optimize website and content pages for maximum organic exposure and conversions
- Monitor and report daily performance of keyword rankings, crawl statistics, crawl errors, traffic and conversion data
- Work with development team on implementation of technical SEO best practices for crawling, indexation, site speed, site architecture/taxonomy, Schema markup, and XML sitemaps
- Stay current with algorithm changes and new advances in Search Engine Optimization best practices, the competitive landscape, vendor capabilities, leverage that knowledge to influence current and future business plans and strategies, drive digital marketing innovation, thought leadership and best practice sharing throughout the organization
- Champion and educate the broader organization on the benefits, ranking factors and activities required to effectively optimize a large website to effectively rank high in search engines
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related fields
- 2+ years of experience in SEO including strong experience with keyword research, strategy, reporting, on-site and off-site optimization, and competitive SERP analysis
- Passionate about SEO and proactive in staying up-to-date on all the latest trends and best practices
- Fluent in Technical SEO, in areas such as Canonical Tags and Schema Markup
- Experience with SEO tools (e.g., Google Search Console, MOZ, SEMRush, BrightEdge, Screaming Frog, Botify, etc.) preferred
- Fundamental understanding of HTML, CSS, Schema Markup, Meta Data and SEO tags
- Strong analytical skills to measure, manage, analyses and report on KPIs
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills – naturally exude a spirit of innovation & creativity
- Ability to manage and prioritize workload and set clear expectations with all stakeholders
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA