Assistant Vice President, Telephone Support
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a technology and data-driven financial services company offering a full range of consumer credit card products. As one of the largest credit card banks in the United States, Credit One Bank issues Visa®, Mastercard®, and American Express® products, as well as the Official Credit Card of NASCAR® and the Vegas Golden Knights. Credit One Bank is also the official credit card partner of the Raiders and Las Vegas Aviators. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and connect with us @CreditOneBank on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
Credit One Bank is looking for an Assistant Vice President to support the overall growth of the organization. This position will primarily be responsibility for assisting in the design, development, implementation, and refinement of operational processes, systems, and controls, as well as, achieving operational performance metrics for Customer Service Phones. Additional activities involve the management of all facets of agency strategy/relations, inbound call servicing performance, and financial results.
Summary Essential Job Functions
- Analyze strategies and department functions with the end goal of determining opportunities to improve processes, controls and procedures with a focus on efficiency and effectiveness.
- Assist with the approval and review of all policies and procedures.
- Lead the execution of successfully meeting all strategic goals that fall within their responsibilities.
- Manage metrics proactively to identify and track performances at the agent level that will improve performance.
- Understand and communicate call center KPI’s and associated performance to Senior Management.
- Ensures accuracy of all customer service metric reporting.
- Benchmark, analyze, report and make recommendations for operations processes, services, and systems.
- Responsible for the coordination and direction of departmental proposals and projects.
- Customer Service liaison for interdepartmental projects to ensure close alignment between implementation and execution of system applications, processes, and procedures.
- Manage competing priorities while meeting clearly defined deadlines and complying with internal procedures and best practices
- Participates in on-site audits of agency partners to ensure compliance and performance standards are met.
- Participate in the hiring, training and development of new employees.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- 4-year degree or a minimum of seven years’ experience in a call center environment with a minimum of four years managerial experience.
- 4+ years of experience leading and developing employees
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and process management skills
- Demonstrated exemplary ability of process management, combined with an innovative insight and progressive approach to industry related technology and strategic implementation required
- Ability to collaborate effectively and follow up to ensure achievement of outcomes and results
- Demonstrate company core values of excellence, ownership, collaboration, and integrity
- Financial services experience a plus
- Results oriented self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Experience managing domestic/offshore call center partners/vendors or remote direct reports preferred
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA