Vice President, Corporate Accounting
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a technology and data-driven financial services company offering a full range of consumer credit card products. As one of the largest credit card banks in the United States, Credit One Bank issues Visa®, Mastercard®, and American Express® products, as well as the Official Credit Card of NASCAR® and the Vegas Golden Knights. Credit One Bank is also the official credit card partner of the Raiders and Las Vegas Aviators. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and connect with us @CreditOneBank on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Serves as a Finance leader and technical resource for the enterprise.
- Maintains an understanding of Finance concepts, methods, standards, principles, and technology, and makes sound decisions and recommendations based on that understanding.
- Applies a comprehensive knowledge of current and evolving best practices and industry trends to improve financial processes.
- Manages the accumulation and consolidation of all financial data necessary for an accurate accounting of consolidated business results
- Provides evaluation of financial condition by collecting, interpreting, and reporting financial data.
- Assist in the formulation of internal controls and policies to comply with regulatory requirements and established best practices.
- Directs activities and production of documents in response to requests from internal auditors.
- Design and coordinate execution of operational audits of the finance group.
- Perform other job related duties as requested
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Management or equivalent education and experience
- At least 7 years Accounting/Finance experience or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- 5+ years’ experience as assistant controller/another similar accounting leadership role
- Excellent knowledge of GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles)and financial processes including internal controls, budgeting, financial closure
- Ability to perform data analysis and identify cost drivers/dependencies.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office, advanced Excel skills
- Well-organized with ability to prioritize
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and problem-solving ability
- Advanced Degree
- CPA , CMA or CGMA
- Experience in Credit Card Industry
Experience at Public Company
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA