Process Accounting Workflow I
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a technology and data-driven financial services company offering a full range of consumer credit card products. As one of the largest credit card banks in the United States, Credit One Bank issues Visa®, Mastercard®, and American Express® products, as well as the Official Credit Card of NASCAR® and the Vegas Golden Knights. Credit One Bank is also the official credit card partner of the Raiders and Las Vegas Aviators. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and connect with us @CreditOneBank on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Track, prioritize, and distribute the daily assignments to Process Accounting representatives
- Approve and validate the distribution of Credit Balance Refunds (CBR)
- Train new representatives on Process Accounting procedures
- Oversee the balancing and various processes performed by the team
- Handle complex special handling requests
- Prepare payments for deposit
- Perform data entry
- Conduct quality monitoring and reporting
- Propose recommendations to the department supervisor on any matters impacting productivity, efficiency, service, or problem solving
- Assist with special projects
- Prepare daily and monthly reporting
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High school diploma
- Minimum 2 years (3 years preferred) payment exceptions and check processing experience within the last 5 years
- Familiarity with debits and credits
- Excellent problem-solving and resolution skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate Excel (including Vlookups & modifying basic formulas - sum, average, count)
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and exercise reasonable judgement in performing duties
- Ability to learn multiple applications and maneuver between multiple assignments
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA