Collections - Risk Analyst II
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a technology and data-driven financial services company offering a full range of consumer credit card products. As one of the largest credit card banks in the United States, Credit One Bank issues Visa®, Mastercard®, and American Express® products, as well as the Official Credit Card of NASCAR® and the Vegas Golden Knights. Credit One Bank is also the official credit card partner of the Raiders and Las Vegas Aviators. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and connect with us @CreditOneBank on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
Responsible for analytics pertaining to Collections performance optimization. Utilizes prior Risk Management experience, coupled with a solid understanding of Operational processes, to appropriately manage risk in the Collections arena.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Identifying new strategies and efficiencies in collections to mitigate risk and maximize returns
- Hypothesis development, analysis, test design, test vs. control analysis, development of recommendations, and oversight of implementation
- Designing tests and rollout strategies
- Developing, validating and/or reviewing management reporting
- Partnering with others (both inside & outside the team) to implement and assess strategy changes
- Use sophisticated analytical techniques to develop customer risk strategies & segmentation schemes, profiles, and other analytically based tools for driving customer collections & recovery management.
- Communicate policy changes and test recommendations, program approvals, MIS and performance trends with key stakeholders, senior management and external regulators.
- Coordinate and collaborate with Operational teams to develop a strong understanding of Operations’ capabilities and to ensure flawless execution of policy.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in risk management,
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in relevant financial field or equivalent work experience.
- Understanding of risk management and predictive modeling.
- Experience in or understanding of credit card financing business model in consumer lending business segment desirable.
- 2+ years of general purpose card credit management experience
- Proficient in SAS/SQL or other related analytic tools
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Database Marketing or Quantitative Analysis preferred
- Advanced degree in a quantitative field or MBA with Systems and Marketing specialization preferred
- Strong understanding of targeting and segmentation, retail analytic tools and advanced skills using Excel and PowerPoint strongly preferred
- Ability to develop executable strategies and deliver results
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to influence decision makers
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to innovate and find creative solutions to meeting business goals
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA